Bridezilla and Dubstep petition!!

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Not sure if it applies to this or not, but ime, a lot of times a plant will put out these single-bladed fan leaves if put into flower before they are sexually mature- ie. 12/12 from seed.

And yes, bring back BrideZilla and the Dub.
It’s stress. Single blades always means stress. No necessarily a big deal, it that’s what it is.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Yeah, I wasn't really a great grower when I grew this, but this bridezilla was still a beast. And it was the stinkiest plant I think I've ever grown too. I actually lost a job because I trimmed it the day before and still smelled the next day at the interview 😂😂
View attachment 51621View attachment 51622View attachment 51623View attachment 51624View attachment 51625View attachment 51626View attachment 51627View attachment 51628
Might need to call Kazakhstan. #1 exporter of potassium. They look great though.

KMOG

I’ll have to disagree sir
Got any articles backing up your disagreement? I’m interested in the science behind plants putting out single bladed leaves not under stress.

Aside from lots of Satys end of flower I guess. But I think only the one blade makes it out of the nugs lol.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Not sure if it applies to this or not, but ime, a lot of times a plant will put out these single-bladed fan leaves if put into flower before they are sexually mature- ie. 12/12 from seed.

And yes, bring back BrideZilla and the Dub.
I definitely noticed that BZilla does this. Needs veg time, then it grows normally Dubstep is completely opposite. I could put that into flower 1 week old and she will make a normal plant......just smaller.

My Purple Punch does this single blade thing too. Harvested a few ugly ones, smoke was the same.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I definitely noticed that BZilla does this. Needs veg time, then it grows normally Dubstep is completely opposite. I could put that into flower 1 week old and she will make a normal plant......just smaller.

My Purple Punch does this single blade thing too. Harvested a few ugly ones, smoke was the same.
My understanding is that single blades happen in flower. It’s just the way some plants are.

Opie1

Master Grower
Got any articles backing up your disagreement? I’m interested in the science behind plants putting out single bladed leaves not under stress.

Aside from lots of Satys end of flower I guess. But I think only the one blade makes it out of the nugs lol.
Nope, don’t have any articles. And that’s not what I said either.
You said single bladed leaves ALWAYS means stress.
I don’t agree with that is all.

KMOG

Nope, don’t have any articles. And that’s not what I said either.
You said single bladed leaves ALWAYS means stress.
I don’t agree with that is all.
So just you opinion then?

Well then, as far as the science is concerned...Aside from sugar leaves on tops, single bladed leaves are stress. The leaf on that bridezilla is stress. It’s a fan that’s only one blade. Does it look like a lot of stress? No. Does the nug look fire anyway? Yes. I get them sometimes in later flower because v+b you don’t lower the n, so I get some single blades fans just like those too lol. But, I’m Not going to argue they aren’t stress with no facts though because the plants still turn out good.

KMOG

Singles come out of flowering plants. Reveggin plants will throw singles than 3s than 5s. I've had the most beautiful stress free plants spit out singles all the way up the buds
You’re taking about sugar leaves, not single bladed fans. If you can grow a cut out without it happening, it’s stress. I have yet to have any strain do That every time.

KMOG

It can be a slight imbalance in nutrients....all
Kinds of shit, but aside from sugar leaves coming out of nugs, you shouldn’t have single bladed fans.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You’re taking about sugar leaves, not single bladed fans. If you can grow a cut out without it happening, it’s stress. I have yet to have any strain do That every time.
Yeah lower fans throwing singles are from a light fuk up fa sho. If I take mine from 24 in the cloner to 18 they will do that stupid shit or take a plant from 18 to 24 sometimes they will do that