Anyone grow tomatoes indoors?*

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Smaller plants from my observation do better under a spectrum that puts out IR.getting that LST up a bit will help 9 times outta 10 in My situation
*you could do fine under LEDs but I'd be running 82/85F and 60/70 RH and they fucken take right off.ill drop the temperature if my schedule is off for the perpetual room's

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am giving it a go.
IMG_8948.JPG
I have a spare tent with one HLG 135. Getting a chuck project started so the 5g male goes as soon as a clone takes.
4 different kinds of peppers and two dwarf tomatoes. The peppers are all spares from getting the outside garden ready. The three large ones already have flowers forming.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Smaller plants from my observation do better under a spectrum that puts out IR.getting that LST up a bit will help 9 times outta 10 in My situation
*you could do fine under LEDs but I'd be running 82/85F and 60/70 RH and they fucken take right off.ill drop the temperature if my schedule is off for the perpetual room's
Agreed. If it's warm enough you don't need a hot light but they do like their warmth.

BuyTheDip

I Have found that the old HPS lights work best for my SOIL Tomatoes. They love the heat from the lights BUT the DWC tomatoes love the cool new lights and cooler temps

Opie1

Master Grower
I’ve got 4 under a 315cmh, they seem to be doing really good, I’ll probably move all of them outside except for one (I’m gonna need the space), I’m actually gonna try to keep at least one going year round, I’m tired of the ‘plastic’ tomatoes from the stores, they might as well be plastic, they never have any taste to them 🤢

D

Deleted member 2835

My local hydro shop has some monster tomatoe plants going under leds

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have two more cents to add after really getting into my outdoor garden.

Tomato plants attract all things bad in nature ;) From PM to bugs to whatever, andthey have an unmistakable stem-rub that I think is part of that. I think growing them with the weed might be asking for issues. Peppers seem like a lot 'cleaner' plant for the most part so I think that's why having them in a tent isn't that odd.