Anyone else tired of this crap?

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
@Sc006. Portsmouth is talking about shutting down the border.
I think the NH gang claims it's "territory" extends to the far side of border rivers.
For instance, it's border with Vermont, isn't the middle of the Connecticut river, it claims to own the whole river.

Not sure if NH claims the same thing with border rivers along Maine or not. if it did, that would mean anybody dipping their toe in the Piscataqua river from the Maine side while puffing on a doobie would be a drug addled invader and Governor Sununu would have to send his storm troopers after them..make them put the joint out and force them to buy liquor instead from the NH liquor stores which are "essential" and never close.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Last year, malaria afflicted 228 million people and killed an estimated 405 000, mostly in sub-Saharan Africa.

There is a vaccine...but i bet they dont give it away.

The thing about Malaria is....it is a well established parasite. There is a predictiablity of sorts because it has existed a very long time.

This covid shit...now that India and a lot of African countries have it full bore things will ratchet WAY past industrialized nations. It might get nutty in 2 months or so.

I think the top 3 are going to be very different countries in 2 months. Brazil is in rough shape too..wow. And then the civil unrest begins.

Its spooky in its insanity.

If we hit a billion....i will just smoke godbud until the end......OF THAT BAG !

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Last year, malaria afflicted 228 million people and killed an estimated 405 000, mostly in sub-Saharan Africa.

There is a vaccine...but i bet they dont give it away.

The thing about Malaria is....it is a well established parasite. There is a predictiablity of sorts because it has existed a very long time.

This covid shit...now that India and a lot of African countries have it full bore things will ratchet WAY past industrialized nations. It might get nutty in 2 months or so.

I think the top 3 are going to be very different countries in 2 months. Brazil is in rough shape too..wow. And then the civil unrest begins.

Its spooky in its insanity.

If we hit a billion....i will just smoke godbud until the end......OF THAT BAG !

We need a "vaccine" for dictatorial edicts. Lockdowns are dictatorial edicts. Decentralize and disband "power" and proliferate liberty, keep the death tolls low.

Godbud? Would put me to sleep. There should be a law any "wake n bake" weed has to be sativa dominant. :D

1590943398530.png

Attachments

Big Perm

Budtender
Isn't it funny how zero people have died from the regular flu this year? I mean, it kills on average 70,000 people in America each year.
Modern medicine man. The Vaccine must work! I haven't gotten a Flu shot since I got out. Have you? Not because I'm all #antififaagainstvaccines, it's just a pain in the ass. I get half the flue for a couple days after a shot. Always did.
Anyway no flu shots, and no flu either. Going on 14 years now.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hmmmm, 70,000 a year, compared to, 100,000 in 3 months?? I'd say any regular flu info has been pushed to the back page
The flu is seasonal and doesn't kill people all year - the three months thing is a strawman. If you take that 70K and deduct it from the COVID numbers it doesn't make you nearly as scared as the media wants their sheeple to be.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Modern medicine man. The Vaccine must work! I haven't gotten a Flu shot since I got out. Have you? Not because I'm all #antififaagainstvaccines, it's just a pain in the ass. I get half the flue for a couple days after a shot. Always did.
Anyway no flu shots, and no flu either. Going on 14 years now.
I was able to skip out of my last few "mandatory" shots because of deployments. Haven't had a hint of the flu since. And I got sick same as you from every damn shot.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I haven't had a flu shot since 93 or 94. Luckily the Navy put it in my records, Do Not Give Flu Shot. Unfortunately, it came with a price. I had angioedema that damn near killed me. I was taken from the ER and admitted to the military version of the ICU. Signed the ventilation papers and was lucky that they got the swelling under control. Took over a week for the swelling to go away. It left my face looking like Homer Simpson permanently, which is why I've had a beard for the past 20 something years.

Now1more

Super Active Member
My point to that story is... I later tested positive to eggs, chicken, and rice. Things I always ate growing up because it's cheap poor people food. I continue to eat those foods today. A few years after that event I was tested again and showed no sensitivities to any of those foods.

Speaking with a doctor about it, and he wouldn't come out a directly say it, told me... Those are used as vaccine cultures. Hmmm?

Within 2 years of that I had to have surgery for reflux. My esophagus was eaten up so badly that I was at a condition called pre-Barretts (pre cancerous). I was 22 at the time. Move forward a couple more years and I developed IBS. After a biopsy they told me I was bordering on Crohn's Disease. Throw into the mix that I now also had degeneration disc disease. I lost a hair over an inch in height and this was all within 5-6 years from the angioedema. Mind you, at this time I'm in my late 20's.

I share this story not for pity, but as a caution. I may have been the fluke 1%. I'm not anti-vaccines, they do have their place, but some are just not worth it.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
My point to that story is... I later tested positive to eggs, chicken, and rice. Things I always ate growing up because it's cheap poor people food. I continue to eat those foods today. A few years after that event I was tested again and showed no sensitivities to any of those foods.

Speaking with a doctor about it, and he wouldn't come out a directly say it, told me... Those are used as vaccine cultures. Hmmm?

Within 2 years of that I had to have surgery for reflux. My esophagus was eaten up so badly that I was at a condition called pre-Barretts (pre cancerous). I was 22 at the time. Move forward a couple more years and I developed IBS. After a biopsy they told me I was bordering on Crohn's Disease. Throw into the mix that I now also had degeneration disc disease. I lost a hair over an inch in height and this was all within 5-6 years from the angioedema. Mind you, at this time I'm in my late 20's.

I share this story not for pity, but as a caution. I may have been the fluke 1%. I'm not anti-vaccines, they do have their place, but some are just not worth it.

Wow, that's quite a ride you were put on.

I am anti forced vaccination.

I am okay with people getting a vaccine if they freely chose and agree to be responsible for any benefit or negative consequences. When / if other people argue for forced vaccinations, they should be talked out of it and ultimately defended against if their talk morphs into "mandatory" vaccinations or lessening of other rights if people don't comply with forced vaccinations.

Without respect for freedom of choice, there is no respect. Forced vaccinators are very much like prohibitionists in my view.

Big Perm

Budtender
Remember when Moms' all got together and if one kid had the Chicken Pox, that kid got a sleep over! Then Chicken Pox was over and done with....until they found out what all rides along with Chicken Pox (shingles). Now, it's not a good idea, I guess. My dad and sister both got shingles. My sister got it in her head (was excruciating, I bet), my dad on his face.
Anyway, I agree they have their place. Also, no one should be forced to do anything. Unless you are someone's property. Not like a slave per se, in the Military, you are their property. They tell you EVERYTHING you can and cannot do. You WILL do these things, or you get a Big Chicken Dinner. Lost a buddy to a BCD when we all had to take Anthrax shots. He wouldn't do it, he got kicked out. I did it, because Anthrax ain't no thang. Pig farmers and the like take it all the time. The yearly boosters were an inconvenience, though. We took Malaria pills for a month before, during, and after any deployment in a region that had it rampid. I'll take those little blue pills. Can't give blood for a year afterwards though, so vampire liberty was always a bad day...... I guess just like a slave.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
There is a Stephen King short story...this pair of dudes invents the cure to aggresion...they turn it into a vaccine and people are resistant.

They decide to seed the clouds with the stuff and everyone gets a dose...and its great. All violience just stops. Guns are not needed...everything is fine.

And the story ends with the 2 guys who invented it in a room and they dont know who they are...because the cure to aggresion they discovered was altzeimers...they simply forgot until they forgot everything.

I usually get the flu shot but this year i just never got around to it. I will wait on anything new coming out for a while...unless something urgent happens.

Up here for important immunizations like polio...smallpox. those if you dont get them your kid doesnt go to school until they do.

Unless they have an allergy or something that makes sense. And I dont believe freedom of religion is covered under the umbrella. This is to allow the herd immunity to work properly (the herd being those that can not be immunized as opposed to the internet doctors who believed that the shots caused autism which was a debunked opportunistic doctor making money).

But...paid healthcare means get your damned shots. Because your freedom costs the populace money.

The funny thing is in this...immigrants always get their shots. Where they come from the disesases kill you and they may not have the cash or access to the vaccine. It is predominately a domestic problem.

The parents are free to self educate their children...they even get a tax break. You just have to have your shots before you come to school.