Any suggestions?

treefarmercharlie

šŸ†
Admin
The only suggestion I have is that it would be nice to have this guy šŸ¤¤ as a ā€œlikeā€ option for those pictures that really make us salivate šŸ˜

Maybe make it 5 points so itā€™s between ā€œlikeā€ and ā€œfireā€?

Is that even doable @Heisenbeans? Iā€™ve never seen the other side of this forum software and have only been a on vbulletin sites years ago.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The only suggestion I have is that it would be nice to have this guy šŸ¤¤ as a ā€œlikeā€ option for those pictures that really make us salivate šŸ˜

Maybe make it 5 points so itā€™s between ā€œlikeā€ and ā€œfireā€?

Is that even doable @Heisenbeans? Iā€™ve never seen the other side of this forum software and have only been a on vbulletin sites years ago.
Didn't you just make a thread about how little these smileys meant? I can top it if you forgot.

treefarmercharlie

šŸ†
Admin
Didn't you just make a thread about how little these smileys meant? I can top it if you forgot.
You still haven't figured out that post was me having fun and that I wasn't butthurt? That whole post was done in fun. If I was really upset about it don't you think I would've just done the same shit to him? Jesus, man, you take shit too seriously and need to smoke more of what you grow.

Streetpro09

Tester
Is there any way to get picture heavy threads to load faster? It's reminding me of old dial up. Click the page and then go do something else while it loads.