Angel4us making heavenly buds

angel4us

Super Active Member
Time to drop my trellis and spread out these girls ...and give em a haircut underneath
Elevated a reservoir tub with aquarium filter to keep things fresh and moving - hooked up to float switch in control tub of system ....
Added extra air pump today also
Everything in place and babies loving it
Installing co2 system next week - have a burner but upgrading to bottle system just to avoid battling the addded heat and humidity1597C9EF-9D9E-46D6-8150-17861DB7B26A.jpegF5945050-02B9-48E9-895D-87447A05C279.jpeg

angel4us

Super Active Member
Time to drop my trellis and spread out these girls ...and give em a haircut underneath
Elevated a reservoir tub with aquarium filter to keep things fresh and moving - hooked up to float switch in control tub of system ....
Added extra air pump today also
Everything in place and babies loving it
Installing co2 system next week - have a burner but upgrading to bottle system just to avoid battling the addded heat and humidity

Attachments

angel4us

Super Active Member
Have a fifty five gallon barrel with float switch ... hopefully that will be enough for nute changes - it will be close system has four 29 gallon tubs about 2/3 full so I’ll have extra 29 tote filled on stand by .... will eventually get another 55 gallon barrel connected so I’ll have hunted plus gallons on stand by .... have four fans circulating air just need co2 system installed and we be golden !!

angel4us

Super Active Member
Lowered the screen two more inchesday after previous post/pictures.....
Been defoliating a little each day to get light down into bush to let lower branches er each surface before flip
Don’t know if it’s the genetics of the locomotion x querkle that’s making these girls such compact bitches or if that is partly due to the led lights ???? First time growing with leds ??????
Wish I could have six plants .... it would be so nice to fill the screen and get rid of the open areas completely but it is what it is and it’s the law in Illinois-five plants !👎
Even after haircut these girls are drinking close to 4gsllons a day

Attachments

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Lowered the screen two more inchesday after previous post/pictures.....
Been defoliating a little each day to get light down into bush to let lower branches er each surface before flip
Don’t know if it’s the genetics of the locomotion x querkle that’s making these girls such compact bitches or if that is partly due to the led lights ???? First time growing with leds ??????
Wish I could have six plants .... it would be so nice to fill the screen and get rid of the open areas completely but it is what it is and it’s the law in Illinois-five plants !👎
Even after haircut these girls are drinking close to 4gsllons a day
Oh come on, the land of Lincoln is a great place to live... Lol
I really pitty u if u are one that lives in the northern part right now.. Im in southern part luckily. Hit me up on pm if u wanna chat.

Anyways i think to answer ur question on why u got such squat plants, id say its a combo of both the leds, and the querkle genetics. Are u a tga fan too? Being u got 2 of subs strains crossed .. Ran alot of his gear from 10-15 yrs ago myself. Quality is usually a given, some dont yeild the best but quality of quantity anyday imo.
Keep up the good work and like ur setup too!✌

angel4us

Super Active Member
Oh come on, the land of Lincoln is a great place to live... Lol
I really pitty u if u are one that lives in the northern part right now.. Im in southern part luckily. Hit me up on pm if u wanna chat.

Anyways i think to answer ur question on why u got such squat plants, id say its a combo of both the leds, and the querkle genetics. Are u a tga fan too? Being u got 2 of subs strains crossed .. Ran alot of his gear from 10-15 yrs ago myself. Quality is usually a given, some dont yeild the best but quality of quantity anyday imo.
Keep up the good work and like ur setup too!✌
These are “its mendo dope strain” .... subcool and mendo dope guys collaborated and made this cross of locomotion & querkle...
Last year mendo dope’s dog got hit by a car and they needed some quick cash for surgery and offered 2 for 1 sale on some seeds .... and being huge animal lover I bought some!
So now that subcool has passed I’m dedicating this comeback grow to his legacy!!!

angel4us

Super Active Member
These are last three days of reservoir (red)& system (black) ...
The red numbers in boxes represent gallons in reservoir 13,9,&5.5 so they used 4 gallons then yesterday used 3.5.....
The ph in reservoir went from 5.95 to 6.14 then to 6.25...... how can ph in reservoir change ??????
The nutrient ppm in reservoir went from 466 to 483 to 499 ????? Again how can that change ?????
The ph in system went from 5.8 to 5.65 so I added ph up and brought it up to 5.8 where it stay at the next 24 hours
The nutrient ppm went from 279 to 273 to 269 .... so that is decreasing even with reservoir ppm coming into system between 466 to 499 ?????
Plants are doing great I’m just trying to figure out what’s going on and how to correctly steer system with reservoir
This sunday will be week three and definitely should do nute change ?????

Should probably make a cover for reservoir maybe getting some evaporations causing those changes ????
Any insight would be appreciated ! E420F202-FB7A-4E22-BDA5-9230D10B0C8B.jpeg

angel4us

Super Active Member
Been meaning to check for roots traveling out of tubs .... had two foot of roots block two inch pipe and overflowed 13 gallons or so of nutrient solution !!! Checked them all and replaced 19 gallon reservoir with 29 and filled with bloom regime and did the flip 12/12 ... will drain system tonight and replace with bloom nutes ! Day one flowering officially here!!!