2021 Seedcrop

Genetic

Sale or trade of a few packs made from my 2021 seed crop

I had 5 female plants I pollinated by a male Gobsmack (MonkeyBerry x Strawberries and Cream)

The 5 female plants showed a variety of characteristics They ranged from GreaseMonkey to Wilson in their appearance and genetic profile.

I also had a few clones of Skywalker OG that were pollinated as well.

#1 Grease Monkey - Ridiculous Early flowering - Strong, good high, possible producer for early harvests and instant live resin production. Single Cola
#2 Grease Monkey - Medium Early flowering - Lighter Colored buds, best overall for early but not too early harvests for highest quality live resin
#3 Grease Monkey - Medium flowering - Best in Class, good yield, frost on leaves and good nug production.
Also a best bet for live resin or nug. Branches Properly. Hybrid / Indica Structure in Flower.
#4 Wilson - Later Flowering - Tasty - Interesting High, More flavorful than #5,
Sativa Structure
#5 Wilson - Latest Flowering - Spicy Aromas - Very Psychedelic - Light Peach, Lime, and Frost tasting.
Very Sativa leaning

#6 Skywalker OG
Skywalker has great taste but and can grow top shelf indica / and indica hybrids. but will not match wilson or greasemonkey for the high or taste.

Also have some other seeds

Green Crack x Gelato ( 12 seeds / pack )

10 seeds per pack unless other wise noted

Asking Cash of 100$ per pack.

Or Trade of 100$ per pack or better.

this helps me grow more and select the best plants for seed.

Genetic

What can I do to promote the seeds better? Let me put together some photography of the process!
I want to charge enough to promote organic gardening and serve my customers the best I can.

Genetic

Here are some photos of the process!

Thanks in Advance for supporting this humble dirt farmer.

Attachments

Genetic

I do sort out seeds that may seem non-viable or of poor quality and don't send those.

Some plants do have different looking seeds based on the mom.
Some moms have big brown looking seeds, some only have grey seed, some only have black seeds, some have big seeds, some have small seeds, some have big tan seeds with brown stripes it all depends on the mom.

I just want to be able to provide the best quality seed for indoor or outdoor, dirt or hydro, medical or recreational, nug or extract.

The flower shots above were sent from earlier in the season. These are some of the photos I have. This is some of the diamonds and a bit of sauce made from the rest of the team. One day I want to be able to make my own diamonds.

Just trying my best to do the best!

D

Deleted member 60

IMO.....yer best bet is to get a group of folks to toss free seeds at who will then grow out your wares and post grow journals/give feedback/etc.

Being honest...everyone has...or can set up to make seeds without much effort. You have to entice...showcase...and then promote. In the end you have to have something that folks are looking for...or just can't pass up. Word of mouth...pics....gain a name...and yer off.....so ya hope...

So many parameters...and so many seed sellers now. May the biggest ego win....LOL.

good luck with your venture.......

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
IMO.....yer best bet is to get a group of folks to toss free seeds at who will then grow out your wares and post grow journals/give feedback/etc.

Being honest...everyone has...or can set up to make seeds without much effort. You have to entice...showcase...and then promote. In the end you have to have something that folks are looking for...or just can't pass up. Word of mouth...pics....gain a name...and yer off.....so ya hope...

So many parameters...and so many seed sellers now. May the biggest ego win....LOL.

I didn’t realize how many until I looked this weekend at a couple different and new seedbanks. It really is remarkable the change in 10 yrs time. I thought of chucking some, have acquired some great seed stock and clone sources, but after seeing so many, my priority changed to growing out what beans I got, maybe make my own chuck of something I could grow over and over for myself, but go thru the pile o beans. I even bought the containers, etc. Collecting dust lol. Well said, Stiicky and good luck G.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If you want $10/seed then your really going to need to get nice photos of the plants grown from these seeds and reviews from growers who have grown out your gear. There are a lot of scammers in this game so you are going to have a hard time selling seeds at $10 a pop when nobody knows who you are. if you want to get your name out there, and free testing, then do what @stiickygreen mentioned above or drop your price to $30 a pack so growers won’t feel like they are risking much to try out your seeds. Best of luck with your new venture! I wish I had the space, time, and patience to learn how to properly selectively breed and sell seeds.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Excellent advice Sticky!

@Genetic, there is another breeder on this forum (I won’t name any names) trying to start off, and he has been given the same advice that Sticky is giving you time and time again, which he chose to ignore, time after time.

I don’t know for certain, but I think he has sold exactly zero seeds. He has no one to vouch for his work, but still wants a big pay day.

Like the others have said, you probably won’t do well starting out with no backers and charging premium prices.