2021 Mystery Pack Competition

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
he's lucky season is not in,@my place both of my sons would already have drawed a bead on that bear.round here when the deer , and small game go pooff, this bunch starts to look for larger game.
Need some bear hunters we have WAY too many black bear in my neck of the woods I had 5 different ones on my security cameras last fall soon as we left for work one by one they checked our deck for cat food etc. I put an electric fencer up that fixed them but when the grizzlies show the black are no where to be found!

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Need some bear hunters we have WAY too many black bear in my neck of the woods I had 5 different ones on my security cameras last fall soon as we left for work one by one they checked our deck for cat food etc. I put an electric fencer up that fixed them but when the grizzlies show the black are no where to be found!
Same problem I put up a bear proof trash can and they still got in it. I had to strap it to a tree with ratchet straps so far so good.

Attachments

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
sounds like my crew, needs to come to guard your cat food.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
we have several cats down here.any pic of the grizz .

Last edited by a moderator: