Sundae Driving with YG

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
HP and BX are both inert. It's not over watering either imo. When I move stuff into solo cups I completely saturate them the first watering and I've never seen anything like that. Looks like they are hungry, or the pH is off to me. Looks like they are coming around now though.

When I drop seedlings into Solo's I usually soak the cups really good with 2g per gal of megacrop.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Looking like things are getting back on track. 👍🏼 Nice storage container too
Yeah this is fun and all but definitely will be my last soil run. Most likely going to keep mother's in soil though, I do like the slower growth in that aspect. I'm very happy with my seed organizer.
Looks great in there man. Lotta variety. I love variety. Playing with different techniques is a good challenge and makes you versatile.
That tag tho
Hell yes. I love to learn from experience. I could read something a hundred times doesn't mean shit to me unless I've done it myself. Especially with this plant considering all the broscience around it. Just imagine the variety I stuck with the same seed count but only did two of everything. Appreciate you bro!!
What about the tag...lol
Hp is just peat and perlite. Bx has less perlite and some vermiculite. Neither has any significant npk. Or maybe it’s different up here in Canada?
What’s up homie!? Your setup keeps getting bigger and better 👍
Sounds right. So which do you prefer?
But not shit unc! Fuckin chilling. It's my Saturday prolly gonna day drink lol. Hang out with the kids you already know!
Is there a specific reason you’re not filling the Solo cups more?
Nope. Just don't like soil and if I keep it low less will fall everywhere. They're all uneven too I hate it. OCD is killing me when I look at them.
What is that seed organizer and how the hell do i get one. I will punt the jewelry box for that bad boy.
I got you g! Thing is so clutch. I actually like your jewelry box for sealed packs.
HP and BX are both inert. It's not over watering either imo. When I move stuff into solo cups I completely saturate them the first watering and I've never seen anything like that. Looks like they are hungry, or the pH is off to me. Looks like they are coming around now though.

When I drop seedlings into Solo's I usually soak the cups really good with 2g per gal of megacrop.
Thank you. Inert was the word I've been searching for, for two days lol my man. I usually give my seedling a 1/6-1/8 strength feed in hydro. I still feel like they want to be fed though. To me they appear super light. I did saturate the cups when I potted them heavily this be past Friday. They were still like a 1/3-1/4 wet last night. I was going to water them again today. Good tip on the MC. I just bought some still haven't sat down to figure out feeds.

Last edited:

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Yeah this is fun and all but definitely will be my last soil run. Most likely going to keep mother's in soil though, I do like the slower growth in that aspect. I'm very happy with my seed organizer.

Hell yes. I love to learn from experience. I could read something a hundred times doesn't mean shit to me unless I've done it myself. Especially with this plant considering all the broscience around it. Just imagine the variety I stuck with the same seed count but only did two of everything. Appreciate you bro!!
What about the tag...lol

Sounds right. So which do you prefer?
But not shit unc! Fuckin chilling. It's my Saturday prolly gonna day drink lol. Hang out with the kids you already know!

Nope. Just don't like soil and if I keep it low less will fall everywhere. They're all uneven too I hate it. OCD is killing me when I look at them.

I got you g! Thing is so clutch. I actually like your jewelry box for sealed packs.

Thank you. Inert was the word I've been searching for, for two days lol my man. I usually give my seedling a 1/6-1/8 strength feed in hydro. I still feel like they want to be fed though. To me they appear super light. I did saturate the cups when I potted them heavily this be past Friday. They were still like a 1/3-1/4 wet last night. I was going to water them again today. Good tip on the MC. I just bought some still haven't sat down to figure out feeds.
I use 2 grams per gallon on seedlings until the roots hit the bottoms of the cups, then they go under the big veg light at 4 grams per gallon. Clones I'll saturate at 2 g per gallon for the first water and then 4 g per gallon after that. You can always go a bit higher or lower based on what the plants looks like.

If course that might not work in you environment, but it's pretty easy stuff to work with.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I use 2 grams per gallon on seedlings until the roots hit the bottoms of the cups, then they go under the big veg light at 4 grams per gallon. Clones I'll saturate at 2 g per gallon for the first water and then 4 g per gallon after that. You can always go a bit higher or lower based on what the plants looks like.

If course that might not work in you environment, but it's pretty easy stuff to work with.
Heard that. Thank you sir. Sounds good to me lol. I'll be fucking around with that later.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
One day. Savannah(GMOxBBC) exploding in root development. IMG_20190904_203745.jpg
Blueberry clone also making moves in root growth.IMG_20190904_133339.jpgIMG_20190904_133345.jpg
The brown stuff on the roots is AN. AN doesn't store well in mason jars lol. Glad I have Megacrop.
Watered all the babies. 100mL each. Got slight runoff on most of them. BBC clones looking good. SDxPP may have rooted in 3 days. Well see tomorrow if what I think is a root is in fact a root lol.
IMG_20190904_203732.jpg
IMG_20190904_203725.jpgalso spent 2 hours wiping down Jenny 2. Prolly did some leaves three or four times kept losing my place lol. She's bouncing back though from the root trim. By next week itll be like nothing happened. IMG_20190904_135044.jpgIMG_20190904_133430.jpg

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
@yougrowyourway,
I prefer HP but if your getting outta hand plant count wise and/or busy BX is nice to get a day or two more between watering. Both are good. HP is better if you are bottle feeding and treating it like hand watered hydro. BX might be better for the organic growers. HP is good with organics and amendments also, just dries out quicker.
If i could purchase “super soil” locally or could be bothered to make my own I’d use that but until then it’s promix for this guy

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@yougrowyourway,
I prefer HP but if your getting outta hand plant count wise and/or busy BX is nice to get a day or two more between watering. Both are good. HP is better if you are bottle feeding and treating it like hand watered hydro. BX might be better for the organic growers. HP is good with organics and amendments also, just dries out quicker.
If i could purchase “super soil” locally or could be bothered to make my own I’d use that but until then it’s promix for this guy
Thanks unc! Appreciate the insight. That was my aim to just water and feed them as it if were hydro and just have a basic medium for them to live in. @Jesselikes2Grow is working on a super soil that'll be easy for us to make, simple yet effective. I planned on using it for my mother's once he perfects it.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thanks unc! Appreciate the insight. That was my aim to just water and feed them as it if were hydro and just have a basic medium for them to live in. @Jesselikes2Grow is working on a super soil that'll be easy for us to make, simple yet effective. I planned on using it for my mother's once he perfects it.
Did you figure out what had affected the sprouts earlier? Seems like they might be fine now. If i am sprouting seeds i like filling my solo cups the same way maybe less media. Sorta gives that little sprout a little protection from fan wind.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Did you figure out what had affected the sprouts earlier? Seems like they might be fine now. If i am sprouting seeds i like filling my solo cups the same way maybe less media. Sorta gives that little sprout a little protection from fan wind.
No, were still not definitive on the cause. The light being 4' above the babies and dialed back shouldn't have caused that. Thinking about it now my GMOxBBC(Savannah) was under the same conditions and technically closer to the light but didn't have those problems. I really hate that I don't know what happened. I am happy they're going good now but I still want to know lol. That's a good point though wind protection. I truly didn't have a reason for filling up the cups the way I did other then not getting soil everywhere.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
No, were still not definitive on the cause. The light being 4' above the babies and dialed back shouldn't have caused that. Thinking about it now my GMOxBBC(Savannah) was under the same conditions and technically closer to the light but didn't have those problems. I really hate that I don't know what happened. I am happy they're going good now but I still want to know lol. That's a good point though wind protection. I truly didn't have a reason for filling up the cups the way I did other then not getting soil everywhere.
Also one other good reason for not filling the cups up would be if you get a crazy stretcher you can a add more media to support it a little better.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Also one other good reason for not filling the cups up would be if you get a crazy stretcher you can a add more media to support it a little better.
I always tell myself to do this, and then I vape a bowl before I start working in the garden and forget lmao
That's another good point. Im gonna say I did it subconsciously. Lmao

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Gave Jenny a haircut a little over a week ago. She was taking her good ol' time creating new roots. So I hit her with some GH Rapidstart from my growmie. Needless to say it's been added to my list of nutes to buy. Phenomenal stuff the pic below is the day after the 1½cc shot of Rapidstart. All the short 1 inch spikes popping out are new growth.IMG_20190909_024548.jpgIMG_20190909_024553.jpg
3 days later
IMG_20190912_030634.jpgIMG_20190912_182046.jpg
Going backwards with my cloning tech lol. Went from a 150 dollar ez cloner back to basic tech with cups lol. Building my @HydroRed ez cloner this Wednesday. The cups work just definitely take a lot longer from my experience.
IMG_20190912_121540.jpg
Before defoliation.
IMG_20190912_030752.jpg
IMG_20190912_182202.jpg
After
IMG_20190912_203606.jpg
IMG_20190912_203615.jpg
Wish I hadn't been so busy and unable to really tend to her through veg I really could have fun with her in bondage
12489203_1646608288940251_6859342010169655144_o.jpg

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
The babies are doing their thing. So glad for them. They make me so happy. There is just a calm that takes over me when I'm in there. Nothing else matters in that moment, just my babies. Can't wait for two weeks from now and they're flooding the tent. IMG_20190912_041558.jpg
Loving my babies. Decided to number their asses. Meets SDxPP 1-5, CS 1-8(think 7 may be the missing SDxPP) fed them since this pic I swear they've grown since this pic was taken at 330am.
youdoodle-2019-09-12T03-56-31Z.jpg
IMG_20190912_032349.jpg
SDxPP#4 is standing out from the rest...IMG_20190912_032336.jpg
CS#8 is leading the pack sort of
IMG_20190912_032331.jpg
CS#2 crushed lol is right behind, better structure lol
IMG_20190912_033224.jpg
CS#1 is my favorite though, completely unique from the others with jagged serrated leaves. Oh and that Lil guy in the corner is Papi(sativa heavy bag seed)lol. Only truly kept him for how vigorous and healthy his tap root was. Had hairs all over it. 💪
IMG_20190912_203628.jpg
Jabba's Miracle...didn't really see the MAC in them maybe #3... we'll see...Papi at the bottom again lolyoudoodle-2019-09-12T04-01-11Z.jpg
And of course my sexy lady Gianna...IMG_20190912_032156.jpg

Last edited: