Sundae Driving with YG

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Haha, if you swapped the gmo out for Roadkill our rooms are the same. Lmfao.
They're all looking so fantastico. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Lmfao, in hydro Jenny still looks like a hairy unshaven cavewoman with all her hairieness.
So in my area we got this cleaner that looks like a great koolaid drink

22af8c5d-e987-4d9a-b981-7d3cd466253a_7.04c0ea7c33970b583546d9e5a94329b3.png

Cuz of Jesse, Yougrow, and Jenny now we got FANTASTICO. ๐Ÿ”ฅ we got something going on here gentlemen

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Well I came home to a nightmare.View attachment 30833
Gonna get a timer for the fan run it ten-fifteen minutes an hour to keep the humidity down. Jenny's creates a 20% increase in humidity all on her own.
What's the nightmare? Your humidity? It looks good compared to mine๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but how often does your fan run now? 10-15 an hour don't seem like much, but I run mine 24/7๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
What's the nightmare? Your humidity? It looks good compared to mine๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but how often does your fan run now? 10-15 an hour don't seem like much, but I run mine 24/7๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It takes ten to fifteen minutes for the humidity to go back down to normal then another 45 for it to rise. So by the time it starts getting too high the fan will kick back on. I don't like anything above 60 in my room and anything above 50 in my flower tent. It's back at 57 from being down to 47 about an hour ago. If I ran mine 24/7 my tents would sit at 70ยฐ and 20-30% humidity lol.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
It takes ten to fifteen minutes for the humidity to go back down to normal then another 45 for it to rise. So by the time it starts getting too high the fan will kick back on. I don't like anything above 60 in my room and anything above 50 in my flower tent. It's back at 57 from being down to 47 about an hour ago. If I ran mine 24/7 my tents would sit at 70ยฐ and 20-30% humidity lol.
Hell yea, I think I will try that this winter. I couldn't afford to turn my fan off in the summer but with the lower winter humidity, I may put it on a timer for my tent without the ac infinity fan.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That's my lucky day. LOL
Me fuckin too! Too funny.
Hell yea, I think I will try that this winter. I couldn't afford to turn my fan off in the summer but with the lower winter humidity, I may put it on a timer for my tent without the ac infinity fan.
Lmk how that works out. I just realized my timer is on 30 min increments. Well yay. Time to add a timer to the list. I think I may take a step back. I'm simple when I grow I don't need the fanciest shit but redialing in this room is expensive. I've also come to the realization that I'm going to need another damn tent with all the guts. The CS HATE BLURPLES. They're perking back up somewhat since I've been watering more at once then before. The proof of this hate for blurples is in that I moved my SD s1 and SDxPP back to the hlg 65 tent and are back to being super happy. Never would've known they were drooping and sad. My driver was due tomorrow but I'ma double and I'm not getting burnt for a 100 dollar driver, so changed the delivery to Wednesday. At least the light will be up then. Gonna squeeze alot of shit into my tent once that light is up. Going to be insane.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
View attachment 30916His nightmare is this guy standing directly behind Him in a crowded elevator
Nah nah nah my nightmare is my plants outgrowing my space before I can flower them and that's exactly where I'm headed right now. Once I get this driver do some rearranging I should be okay. Kind of salty I sold my 2x4x5 tent that'd be perfect right now for veg. My mother tent wasn't meant for this lol.IMG_20191119_005656.jpg
Adub joined the mix. Soil version tiny compared to her. Same pic just labeled it.youdoodle-2019-11-19T01-13-17Z.jpg

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Nah nah nah my nightmare is my plants outgrowing my space before I can flower them and that's exactly where I'm headed right now. Once I get this driver do some rearranging I should be okay. Kind of salty I sold my 2x4x5 tent that'd be perfect right now for veg. My mother tent wasn't meant for this lol.View attachment 30969
Adub joined the mix. Soil version tiny compared to her. Same pic just labeled it.View attachment 30970
Reminds me of a Japanese motel. LOL My mom room is pretty crowded as well.