Sundae Driving with YG

Jewels

Bon~Fire
,,,Just catching up. :)

Gotta be careful with those nighttime low temp.s.
I have been learning to manage my new growroom. I have found nothing that will slow plants down faster than > 16C°

I don't have an expensive environmental controller. I have just been screwing around with the thermostat on my cheapy Crappytire, milk house heater. Now my temp logger tells me the garden never goes below (ambient18) Celsius at night.
Previouly my res. was living around 15 C, and dipping to 13. I started shedding roots and fought a 2 week long Ph crash.

I began to (glass aquarium heater) heat the water 24/7 to a steady 18C , and run the space heater overnight to maintain a min of 18C air temp during lights out.

During September- when I was letting the overnight lows get down to 13 or 14C, my growth rates were at a standstill ,and I was also introduced to powdery mildew, for the first time.

Bad things may happen above the temperature ceiling ;but at the same time- there's just nothing happening in the basement.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
,,,Just catching up. :)

Gotta be careful with those nighttime low temp.s.
I have been learning to manage my new growroom. I have found nothing that will slow plants down faster than > 16C°

I don't have an expensive environmental controller. I have just been screwing around with the thermostat on my cheapy Crappytire, milk house heater. Now my temp logger tells me the garden never goes below (ambient18) Celsius at night.
Previouly my res. was living around 15 C, and dipping to 13. I started shedding roots and fought a 2 week long Ph crash.

I began to (glass aquarium heater) heat the water 24/7 to a steady 18C , and run the space heater overnight to maintain a min of 18C air temp during lights out.

During September- when I was letting the overnight lows get down to 13 or 14C, my growth rates were at a standstill ,and I was also introduced to powdery mildew, for the first time.

Bad things may happen above the temperature ceiling ;but at the same time- there's just nothing happening in the basement.
My temps never get lower then 66 so I should be good. Heater runs 24/7. Fan when humidity rises. Just getting my balance going. I'm having loads of fun dialing in this new room. Even when it becomes stressful I love it. Everything will work out in the end

Jewels

Bon~Fire
I invite all suggestions.
Last night the outside surface temp on my flower 'tent' was 5 C.
It has been a challenge. This is Grows space- we can muddy up the floor on this thread.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I invite all suggestions.
Last night the outside surface temp on my flower 'tent' was 5 C.
It has been a challenge. This is Grows space- we can muddy up the floor on this thread.
I run lights out from 7AM to 7PM
In the summer this is the hottest part of the day, so there is no added heat from the lights. In the winter, the cooler temps will be overnight, so the lights being on then helps offset it somewhat.

I don't know about switching schedules mid-grow, but a gradual thing might not hurt.

And that's all I had to offer - peace out ;)

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Lol I guess I should state the only reason I had low temps last night was I left my exhaust running and the heater wasn't on. Lol all on me. As of right now my environment is pretty dialed in. Just fine tuning at this point. Just need to get a few more things then it's off to the races. Thanks for all the input it means a lot. Just thought youse should know it's something that's an issue. Back to work for me. See youse after I do this closing shift.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Went to get a pic of the ladies. They are perking up as expected. Rasied the lights earlier too. So that may have helped. The condition in tent 2 are not optimal nor to my liking but will do for now. A few more investments and I'll be content for the time being until I decide to wall off half my room or throw out my roommate and take over that room.
Late arrivals regs for the comp. Chemwreck by @NoWaistedSpaceIMG_20191110_060010.jpg View attachment 29322
Heathen Hammer by some bastard
View attachment 29323IMG_20191110_060408.jpg
Been popping a few random basterd seeds and bagseed and wasn't having much luck, fucked up my record heavy. The basterds that didn't take came as no surprise. I had a "sherblato" seed pop and a HB basterd seed take quick. sherblato breaking out.IMG_20191110_024918.jpg
everything else just didn't do shit. Wasted a chemwreck last week. All I had to do was forget the cup on my hlg 65 then go to work and just come home to both the seeds popped after showing no activity since being dunked Friday night.i thought the water would get too hot guess not🤣😁🤩I'm excited for these. View attachment 29324thanks again @NoWaistedSpace and @Heathenraider IMG_20191110_061014.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Jenny at lights out last night.
View attachment 29206
Everyone else is mad at me all droopy and shit lol. Too cold last night for them. Lol. Need to get an environmental controller. Too bad that's expensive lol
Damn that Jenny is impressive. I have to admit i thought sure she would bust though the top of the tent when you switched flower.That girl is going to pay a few bills.LOL

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I'm stuck patiently waiting to get back on top. Moving was great for me but it fucked up everything with my garden. Waited entirely too long to start flowering but I really wanted the cold. pH pen took a shit yesterday kind of stressing that. Gonna have to order a cheaper for now. Bluelabs will come. Need other neccesities first. Another 5 invested into my garden. Lmao. Another tight couple weeks coming up lmao. I fuck myself only in that I can't afford to buy pot. It really is rough for me without smoke. I'm not "normal" unless I smoke. My mind doesn't stop unless I smoke. I'm impulsive and irritable when I dont. I hate the sober me. Lol oh well. Started working out and damn does it feel great. Only a week in but still feeling it already.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
She's getting thick. I caught myself high as shit earlier thinking how @Jesselikes2Grow mustve been feeling seeing her flower out for the first time. I'm still in disbelief she came all the way here then was the last and only clone to root out of the bunch(number escapes atm). Upping her feed a bit tomorrow 25%. IMG_20191112_003452.jpgIMG_20191112_003459.jpgIMG_20191112_003505.jpg
Close-ups. Can't wait for the cameras turn to be purchased. Bottom of the supplies list tho lol.
IMG_20191112_003524.jpgIMG_20191112_003530.jpgIMG_20191112_003537.jpg
Group shot...my lovely lil hoes 😝🤣🤪
IMG_20191112_003547.jpgIMG_20191112_003555.jpg
And some rather good and legit Trainwreck.IMG_20191112_004506.jpg