Yes, I'm the fireworks guy. Fick off!

Now1more

Super Active Member
So, I love my fireworks. I probably spend 2k a year on them. Set them off in several week intervals. Friends and family come over to enjoy them... it's always fun.

Well, with the mass exodus of people leaving NYC and Boston, I now have an asshole neighbor. Everyone else here gets along fine. Doesn't matter if you're a Trump or Biden supporter, we can still talk rationally and not hate each other. My neighbor introduced herself to my wife with... " Oh, your husband is the fireworks guy". Then smugly told my wife how we should manage our property for our view.

My wife has maintained that we keep the View visible for passerbys... always concerned about other people and sharing.

So, I'm just venting. We have neighbors selling because the market is good here, but we have assholes moving in! I'm pissed. Thanks for listening.

Xs121

So, I love my fireworks. I probably spend 2k a year on them. Set them off in several week intervals. Friends and family come over to enjoy them... it's always fun.

Well, with the mass exodus of people leaving NYC and Boston, I now have an asshole neighbor. Everyone else here gets along fine. Doesn't matter if you're a Trump or Biden supporter, we can still talk rationally and not hate each other. My neighbor introduced herself to my wife with... " Oh, your husband is the fireworks guy". Then smugly told my wife how we should manage our property for our view.

My wife has maintained that we keep the View visible for passerbys... always concerned about other people and sharing.

So, I'm just venting. We have neighbors selling because the market is good here, but we have assholes moving in! I'm pissed. Thanks for listening.
They moved out because they cant stand the shit that's going on around these Democrats controlled cities.

They carried the same shit to the new place they moved in.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I live rural.

If I have fireworks that go high enough my neighbors can see them.

I get fireworks that go high enough ;)

The only difference between New Years or 4th of July, and 'it's Thursday" is the report being followed by sparkly stuff in the air :)

Now1more

Super Active Member
My old neighbors appreciated a good show. These new ones can't bother to say hello or wave back. They obviously don't consider us when their dog is barking at 5:30 every morning.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@H.A.F. Yeah, I get the big ones!!! It's fun in the summer. I'm on a ridge and can see into the valley and the mountains in New Hampshire. There must be 8 or 10 or us, if not more that routinely put on a show.

D

Deleted member 60

That'd be a fun sight to see. Around here all of it (anything that leaves the ground or explodes) is illegal. We already have massive fires burning areas in the 200K+ acre range without 'em....

Used to help a guy who did it commercially. Boy...those round balls sure pack a punch/come out of those tubes >quickly<. (no remote firing...we lit em all and dropped and ran) Set the entire hillside above town on fire one year. Needless to say....it doesn't happen very often anymore with this long term drought goin on. Sure was fun though....

Now1more

Super Active Member
We haven't done much this year due to drought. But, it's nothing for us to drop $400-500 on a night. Lots of fun. Usually it starts a cascade and neighbors in neighboring towns join in... The mountains light up!

I'm here gripping because these new snoots appear to be building something right in our view. They have 5 damn acres to build on and this seems purposeful. I can see the lawn staked out. Wife and are thinking they're building for their RV. They own one of those monstrously big ones that costs more than my house.

D

Deleted member 60

We have some of those kinda neighbors as well. The kind that make it a point to tell YOU where the property line is (multiple times) but ride their ATV across your property and act like >>>> I'm the ass <<<< for telling them to keep the fuck off of my property. Then he tells me the fence line ISN'T the real property line.

Long story short....we snagged the 2 lots/3 acres between us that they wanted to buy but ...um...didn't quite get their wallet out fast enough to make it happen. They had been using the land like it was theirs...and now.....oooops.....nope. Always fun stuff.

My other neighbor likes to shoot his gun right over our heads...less than 100 ft away..and sadly...there's not much we can do about it because the climate in the US favors guns over safety....evidently. About all I can think of to do is to shoot back.... and claim I'm "target shooting" as well....

Ah...the BIGLY RV....and a car and a boat behind that.... " The "we're goin' "camping" crew. LOFL. Not. Not even close. Good luck!