Yellow buds

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I have been running this for a couple years and every once in a while it will spit out some leaves that are either all yellow or half yellow down the vein. Well this time she has yellow buds all over. I'll post another pic as she starts to fill out.
Would be cool to see this without the hps in the background if possible maybe in a more natural light?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have been running this for a couple years and every once in a while it will spit out some leaves that are either all yellow or half yellow down the vein. Well this time she has yellow buds all over. I'll post another pic as she starts to fill out.
That's not what they call "cabbage head" is it?
I have a couple that does that. I stopped running them for that reason. Lots of diseases out there.

Last edited:

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Cabbage head??? LOL, thats a first for me. No, its definitely not a disease, I think its just a genetic trait that pops up every dozen plants or so with this clone(Granddaddy purp/blue dream). Usually its just a leaf or two but this time it produced about a 1/2 dozen or so bright yellow buds. About 4-5 years ago it did it but it was only one small bud that time. Ive even seen the same leaf split down the center vein with 1/2 green on the left and the other half yellow on the right. Its a couple weeks out yet so I'll be sure to try to get some better pics when harvesting.