Xvape Aria anyone have one?

Macncheesehaze

I just ordered one and there’s really not much info on them out there besides a handful of 2 minute reviews. I’ll get a mighty eventually I just didn’t want to drop 350 on a vape until I tried one, and the aria can do concentrates too which is cool. Anyone have one that they wanna share their experience with?

Macncheesehaze

They looked kind similar some of the bongs. Mine gets here the 4th and I’m pretty pumped to not have to burn my weed anymore. I’ve heard vaping is much easier on the lungs.

Macncheesehaze

It looks like a nicely made cheaper option to the Pax. I primarily vape, and it is easier in the lungs, but the flavor alone is why I stick to vaping flower over combustion. When I combust now every strain tastes the same to me...like burned resin. I do still enjoy a joint from time to time but my go to is my Dynavap.
Awesome to hear! I’m trying to convince my pops to quit smoking too and his main concern is the taste. He remembers the old ones that made everything taste like burnt popcorn. That’ll make a big difference in convincing him to switch! The part I like most is that you can use dry herb and concentrates.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Awesome to hear! I’m trying to convince my pops to quit smoking too and his main concern is the taste. He remembers the old ones that made everything taste like burnt popcorn. That’ll make a big difference in convincing him to switch! The part I like most is that you can use dry herb and concentrates.
When it tastes like burned popcorn then that means it was vaped at too high of a temperature or the flower is spent.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What would you suggest as a good temp for dry herb?
I haven’t used that style so I wouldn’t really know. I believe the target range for the Dynavap is around 400° F, though. The key is to find a setting to where you get good flavor and good vapor. I’d start at the lower end and work your way up until you find that sweet spot.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I have a Boundless CFX that I started my endeavor with and a year later I bought a Mighty I regret not following my gut with the Mighty first. Then I bought a 2020 Dynavap M and it was game over (bought a few different dynavap and simrell parts to customize my scepter).

The Dynavap M and CFX moved to the shop and the cfx rarely gets used.

Temps:
Mighty- 365° for the first few draws then finish it off at 405°

Dynavap- I respect the click (especially the low temp cap)

After playing with the dynavap and getting the techniques down (mouth to lung or direct to lung) I found myself hitting the mighty the same way instead of just straight lungfulls and it took it to an even more pleasant experience.

I love my cones and the occasional fat backwood after a hard day on the farm BUT, the dynavap has helped fill the ritual of rolling one up and gets you just as baked with one or two .15g capfuls than a .5g cone.

There's only one other device that catches my eye and that's the Flowerpot Vrod but that's purely out of indulgence.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have a Boundless CFX that I started my endeavor with and a year later I bought a Mighty I regret not following my gut with the Mighty first. Then I bought a 2020 Dynavap M and it was game over (bought a few different dynavap and simrell parts to customize my scepter).

The Dynavap M and CFX moved to the shop and the cfx rarely gets used.

Temps:
Mighty- 365° for the first few draws then finish it off at 405°

Dynavap- I respect the click (especially the low temp cap)

After playing with the dynavap and getting the techniques down (mouth to lung or direct to lung) I found myself hitting the mighty the same way instead of just straight lungfulls and it took it to an even more pleasant experience.

I love my cones and the occasional fat backwood after a hard day on the farm BUT, the dynavap has helped fill the ritual of rolling one up and gets you just as baked with one or two .15g capfuls than a .5g cone.

There's only one other device that catches my eye and that's the Flowerpot Vrod but that's purely out of indulgence.
That flower pot looks fancy.
227F208F-1768-456C-AFEB-EF4C5176A287.gif

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Some of the fancies I can do without.
I look at it as a long term investments to have a variety of solutions for the points of friction that are encountered throughout the day.

Plus having the ability to take rips of tasty vapor that make the "six million dollar man" bionics sound as you hit it and snatch the soul out of your body is also is appealing. Someday.

Kinda like having a sleeper car. You know you have all them horses but you don't drive it like the transporter all the time.

Macncheesehaze

Well usps says it’s gonna be delivered today. That would be sick. They sent it with premium shipping which is guess will still be delivered on New Year’s Day. Extra sickkkk

Macncheesehaze

It just got here today and my first reaction, while opening the package is that this is a very well made product. It’s packed well, strong materials. It doesn’t feel cheap. Getting it fully charged and gonna throw some gg#4 in it and then this purple rosin I made last night specially for this

Macncheesehaze

That purple wax tasted like booty. The thing got me LIT tho. Just one pack with the herb and a small smack of wax and I’m lit. Very nice product. But then again it’s the only one I’ve ever tried lol very happy with it non the less. Charlie you were right about the temp. I started it off at 400 and it tasted a bit like popcorn so that’s on me. Didn’t scorch the bud a bit although the wax insert looked a little burnt. Cleaning it will be a pain cuz I’ll have to soak it.

Attachments

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That purple wax tasted like booty. The thing got me LIT tho. Just one pack with the herb and a small smack of wax and I’m lit. Very nice product. But then again it’s the only one I’ve ever tried lol very happy with it non the less. Charlie you were right about the temp. I started it off at 400 and it tasted a bit like popcorn so that’s on me. Didn’t scorch the bud a bit although the wax insert looked a little burnt. Cleaning it will be a pain cuz I’ll have to soak it.
When you vape concentrates, line the pod with some cotton, then put the concentrate in that. It will soak into the cotton and then you just pull the cotton out when you are done. You can use any type of cotton, really, as long as it is clean. I personally use cotton I used to build vape wicks out of called "Cotton Bacon", but you can pull the cotton off the end of a q-tip in a pinch.

Macncheesehaze

This comes with a thing for wax and it’s in the pic. It just drops in and has a screen. So everything melts into the screen. Fucker definitely has me super lit tho. It’s definitely a different high too it. Seems more heady. And I’m not gasping for breath lol. Battery needs to be re charged tho already after only using it 3 times. Idk how many sessions people get off a charge on other products. Maybe i didn’t let it charge long enough the first time idk.