X rated....orgasms

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This is not to be funny...or to establish prowess or anything like that. A legitmate question about multi orasmic women.

I think its a little weird that wife #2 could get to 6...it was a max number i always tried to hit 7. I thought that was an anomoly.

Then I found a woman that went past that.

4 every time to usually 6 or 8.

I am all about numbers...i have no idea why but the question....is it more common than i think for women to have more than 4 orgasms (in 1 round of your time or whathave you).

I do tend to get good at things i like but i think with the liberation of sexuality a lot of women can do that...

OR did i accidentally discover plutonium X 2 (Seinfield reference)

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
This is not to be funny...or to establish prowess or anything like that. A legitmate question about multi orasmic women.

I think its a little weird that wife #2 could get to 6...it was a max number i always tried to hit 7. I thought that was an anomoly.

Then I found a woman that went past that.

4 every time to usually 6 or 8.

I am all about numbers...i have no idea why but the question....is it more common than i think for women to have more than 4 orgasms (in 1 round of your time or whathave you).

I do tend to get good at things i like but i think with the liberation of sexuality a lot of women can do that...

OR did i accidentally discover plutonium X 2 (Seinfield reference)
This is not my subject LMAO. But I can say this . My ex would slam the mat a few times . The new wife I gotta get out my tool bag and shit lol

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I get up at 2 am...and i had a grandkid all week and a brief reprieve. Last night the bell rang to wake the neighbors up (G opened the window so he could to the cock of the walk strut smoking a blunt in about 30 minutes).

:D

When you are retired...this is living!
Ahhh live it up g . Life is too dam short

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
Yes, if you can master ringing her bell you never need to worry about her looking for hard cock down at the local trailer park. :)
Zan goc ....that is bell ringer in Turkish...
I like the post where the guy says...women have orgasms?
Best reply yet!