WTB HPS

Seedbandit

Budtender
Time Out
I'm looking to.add on a 600 watt HPS and a 5X5 grow tent for this winter.
Can buy or trade for genetics.

I'm looking to.add on a 600 watt HPS and a 5X5 grow tent for this winter.
Can buy or trade for genetics.
are you only interested in 600watt. i ve got a lot of 1k stuff: several radiant 8 hoods. 2 newer 1k dimmable phantom ballasts. I also have 2 galaxy ballasts but those arent dimmable. if you are interested. I only ran the phantoms once the galaxies were run several times over about two years. the phantoms are really nice. I didnt even need them when i got them as i already had the Galaxies but i couldnt resist. = )
phantom.jpg

Seedbandit

Budtender
Time Out
Well it was "the plan" lol are any those ballast able the "dial a.watt" style?
If the deals right,.im libel to jump on it for sure. Trying to have it ordered by monday.

They are on ebay and Craigslist. Galaxy for 60 and phantom for 75 shipping included if you are in the USA. All cords and handles included. Thanks for your interest let me know.

Seedbandit

Budtender
Time Out
Alright, are you interested in genetics, I charge 60 for a 10+ pack of regs, I cld double it for you on a trade? I got some Bad dawg #3s left right now, I've purposely only sold one pack of those so far.

Alright, are you interested in genetics, I charge 60 for a 10+ pack of regs, I cld double it for you on a trade? I got some Bad dawg #3s left right now, I've purposely only sold one pack of those so far.
thanks for the offer but I've got a lot of genetics including my own breeding projects. If I didn't I'd be all over it. = ). I paid over 250 for each one brand new so im just trying to recoup some of my investment.

Bodyne

Mill Foreman
see how fast he backed out of your good deal @pleasecheese. lol That should tell you something right there. From his profile page, it don't appear he was serious once he seen he was in timeout. JMHO

see how fast he backed out of your good deal @pleasecheese. lol That should tell you something right there. From his profile page, it don't appear he was serious once he seen he was in timeout. JMHO
lol. it all good, ive been meaning to get them out and shine em up for sale. in a way he did me a favor. I ll just post them now on craigs and ebay That timeout is no joke man lol. gets people thinking