Would this veg a 3x3 ?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I’m running a 100 watt Sider Farmer QB for veg in a 2x2. Works great, but it will, IMO, only be good for a plant height of about 12”. It just doesn’t have the power to penetrate any deeper.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am using an HLG65 for seedlings through the solo-cup stage, then move to a different veg area.

I have two HLG65's and have used the second to keep plants happy when the other rooms were clogged up.

If you are looking for plug and play for veg, I would go with the HLG 135. You can dim it down to whatever you need, but you can also take a 3x3 straight through flower if needed.

As much as I dislike MH, that might be better overall spectrum for veg. And as stated that dimmed down to 160 would give you more wattage than the HLG 100.

The heat from the HLG 65 and 100 is basically negligible, especially in a 3x3 with a small fan.
That 2000 is also like $250 USD....for that price, easier to build a board and just smash it lol. This isnt even for my main veg tent so it doesnt need to be something over the top. Side projects tent really...