World of seeds ?

Opie1

Master Grower
Anyone have any experience with these guys ? Any other places besides ACE you recommend to find landrace strains ?
I’ve got Pakistan Valley from WOS, and PCK from ACE. Was reading somewhere the other day about the area where WOS gets their PV being ‘polluted’ by industrial hemp, not sure if it was a legit statement or not though, I didn’t have time to read it at the moment and now I can’t find it. Sucks if it’s true.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I’ve got Pakistan Valley from WOS, and PCK from ACE. Was reading somewhere the other day about the area where WOS gets their PV being ‘polluted’ by industrial hemp, not sure if it was a legit statement or not though, I didn’t have time to read it at the moment and now I can’t find it. Sucks if it’s true.
For sure that sucks. Hemp be blowing up everyone's outdoor with seeds. I was looking into the thai strain they had.

Opie1

Master Grower
I found the article, and need to say that they guy wasn’t talking about WOS at all, just Pakistan Valley in general, that’s what happens when you don’t get the facts, sorry JF and WOS. I just glanced over it and was gonna go back.
5C10B76C-AEE4-4E9C-9EB0-9FA4E3E62BAB.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The Landrace Exchange
The Real Seed Company
The Landrace Team (I ordered Pine Tar Kush, and Chitral Kush from them. They came from Greece in just over 2 weeks).
ACE Stable Landraces. These are not bleached seeds....Ace seeds are beauty,
World of Seeds....I had a 10 pack of Pakistan Valley and a 7 pack and only 1 germinated.

I bitched about the germination but True North Seed Bank required pictures of your plants germination methods....so who takes pics of that.

I just wont every buy seeds from True North again....well ever from anyone :D i have to keep my seeds in a 14 gallon tote :D

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
i have to keep my seeds in a 14 gallon tote
14 gallon? Damn!!!! Impressive.

I just went thru some of my older pollen chucks and consolidated down to a more manageable approx. 3 gallon container. Best pollen chucks and "store bought" seeds get to live in the freezer. Older / probably never gonna pop again seeds get freed to the interstate highway median strips and backroad open areas . Sort of a Johnny Appleseed thing, except it ain't apples. 🤠

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
14 gallon? Damn!!!! Impressive.

I just went thru some of my older pollen chucks and consolidated down to a more manageable approx. 3 gallon container. Best pollen chucks and "store bought" seeds get to live in the freezer. Older / probably never gonna pop again seeds get freed to the interstate highway median strips and backroad open areas . Sort of a Johnny Appleseed thing, except it ain't apples. 🤠
Toss some in city halls flower beds

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Toss some in city halls flower beds
Used to be a EMT and run on our city ambulance with the mayor, one night we parked the ambulance which happened to be same building the city Leo dispatched out of, the headlights highlighted some 6ft plants growing out of a crack in the asphalt in the alley, they were in plain view but Leo never noticed them lol