Womens World Cup

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
"The players were very good — for women," he wrote. "The problem is that women are not very good at this kind of thing, certainly not by comparison with men. If you want to watch soccer played well (I personally have a limited appetite for it), you should watch men."

Bingo. I was a kid when the #1 ranked woman's tennis player in the world, Billie Jean King, defeated a 62 year old former mediocre male pro from decades before Bobby Riggs, in a "Battle of the Sexes" match broadcast in prime time. The victory was hailed by feminists everywhere. I still LOL at that. She'd have never taken her chances with the bottom ranked male player of the day. Because.....you know....;)

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
"The players were very good — for women," he wrote. "The problem is that women are not very good at this kind of thing, certainly not by comparison with men. If you want to watch soccer played well (I personally have a limited appetite for it), you should watch men."

Bingo. I was a kid when the #1 ranked woman's tennis player in the world, Billie Jean King, defeated a 62 year old former mediocre male pro from decades before Bobby Riggs, in a "Battle of the Sexes" match broadcast in prime time. The victory was hailed by feminists everywhere. I still LOL at that. She'd have never taken her chances with the bottom ranked male player of the day. Because.....you know....;)
That part of the article had me on the floor.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
This thread has some real potential , I mean so much material to work with . I mean if I go to Portland I can see thousands of transgenders or really bad athletes , they are called Antifa .