who makes the "closest to photoperiod" auto flowers?

who's the best (if you think they're equal, choose both)

• Total voters

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Rumor has it, there is a cultivar called the "Nymph" that produces the most potent and the biggest harvests on record.
No member or anybody, for that matter, I know has ever grown it and lived. lol
Seriously, I haven't grown any store bought autos for a long time.
My favorite was Il Diabalo from Delicious Seeds. Had a sweet, "unique taste".
I've heard a lot of good things about Mephisto.
I'm just not a big fan of autos.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I tried russian rocket fuel and mi5, a few other autos from short stuff back in 2011-12. In Russian rocket fuel i found a male and pollenated a 3rd Dimension plant I had and made some of the tastiest and fat pineapple offspring, quick flowering from the 3D around 56 days on average, the f2's had a few phenos which expresses autoflowering, not easy to breed those without pollen in a jar.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Rumor has it, there is a cultivar called the "Nymph" that produces the most potent and the biggest harvests on record.
No member or anybody, for that matter, I know has ever grown it and lived. lol
Seriously, I haven't grown any store bought autos for a long time.
My favorite was Il Diabalo from Delicious Seeds. Had a sweet, "unique taste".
I've heard a lot of good things about Mephisto.
I'm just not a big fan of autos.
LMFAO

I haven’t had a single disappointment from Seed Stockers.

I wouldn’t buy Mephisto strictly based on their business model of selling “drops”. If your product is that good then release it in amounts where everyone can obtain it at anytime. The only thing they do is release their seeds in limited amounts to drive up “hype” which is why everyone thinks they are so good.

F series

Insanely Active Member
I've got 3 fast buds lsd-25 plants growing, super hot soil. Plants are tiny.

1 has been reversed and is pushing out balls

Other 2 have a nice sized nug on them.

I'll post pictures, cause I'm not sure if they have enough time left to pollinate, which is fuuucked

Kassiopeija

Teetotaler
Does anyone here have proper literature about "the auto gene" and how it expresses itself when watered down in subsequent generations?
My impression is that sometimes autos aren't transitioning into flower and throw one hell of an eternal leafy outcome completely ruining a grow. Something can go horribly wrong and I'd like to get to the bottom of that. Thx

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think that airy larf shit is the plant confused in a reveg state from auto to photo. I had photos do it with light leaks.
I just chopped another auto from a different breeder and they just seem a little lighter than they should be for the size. It's not completely airy, lower-larf stuff, but there is very little density. They are squishy.