Who here plays music for their plants?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

As stated in the title. I've seen studies stating that it helps them grow. Are you a believer? Have you noticed any difference at all? I guess they prefer classical music though...lol

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I'd go with yoga meditation music. The kind that has birds chirping, trees rustling, waves crashing type shit.

Maybe it's more of the overall vibe? If it's true there is a whole new facet about plants in general that could lead to some wild stuff

Vee

Ancient Member
As stated in the title. I've seen studies stating that it helps them grow. Are you a believer? Have you noticed any difference at all? I guess they prefer classical music though...lol
I did this years back in my deep winters anything to cheer my babes up,
I played Mozart on an old mp3 unit with old Walkman speakers 24/7 during early and late veg then later at 18/6
early veg was the most vital or showed the most promise as you can see how easy it is
to run a test simply don't place the control near music?
the studies back then recommended that one should play classic's, see a vid on YT about a women in the states did this back in the 1950s(sumplace?)
later mythebusters did an inconclusive entertainment, (see YT) but it was entertainment for school kids, nothing serious ever since

I been growing weed for a long time the margin between idyllic growing habits and husbanding your plants, compared to blatant anthropomorphism is very fine indeed but then again we 'win' this game in millimeters not yards ...lol

note: I now hate Mozart so tried later with jungle sounds atmos from YT, showed no great difference unlike Mozart

CrystallS.

Honestly, at first I thought you were joking, but then I found a couple of studies and books that music really helps plants grow and increases yields.
These are really amazing organisms! They can react to sounds or sense them. Probably not news to most of you, but I'm noob here, so it's a shock to me that plants have their own tastes and preferences in music.
Classical music with a dominant violin like Mozart or Vivaldi is better. Because there is also classical music - orchestral music - that is too dynamic and strong, which can probably harm the plant. Rock is the devil's music ahah. Because of the vibrations, it damages the protoplasm, a colourless liquid inside a cell where essential parts such as the nucleus are suspended.

It seems that plants respond best to sounds between 115 and 225 Hz, which corresponds to sounds found in nature.

In this case, I'll create a special playlist for my future girls. In addition to classical music, I would also include music with high-frequency sound waves, some meditation music with Tibetan bowls. I listen to it myself as sound therapy against stress.😁