Who has issues with curing?

Tango.hotel.charlie

0305220218_HDR.jpg
0305220218b_HDR.jpg
Have you heard of the Cannatrol? Well its an automated cool drying and curing box. Like crops steering for your harvest. No more hay smell, no more bud rot, botrytis, pm, no more failed microbial testing or need for microbial reclamation for contaminated flower. The cool cure box slowly draws the moisture out of the flower at a steady and even rate allowing for less volatile terpine loss. As a result, the flower dries and cures beautifully without fear of loss of all my hard work at the end. If you are like me and are sick of losing crops to the whims of drying and curing without a Cannatrol visit Www.cannatrols.com and use Code Tango to save 50 off and 100 off for Veterans. If you have questions or want to discuss the cannatrol please dm me or visit me @Tango.hotel.charlie on Instagram.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Find a cheap wine fridge. The wine snobs are temperature fanatics so those are usually pretty reliable and efficient. You aren't getting into it like your regular fridge so the temps are way more stable - and you keep it in containers with rH packs (or without) to maintain humidity instead of some damn contraption with a controller doomed to fail.

You can also set it higher than the regular fridge. I keep it at 55-60F. Not refrigerated as much as chilled, about halfway between room temp and cold. Not as much worry about condensation at the higher temp.

I have noticed almost no color change in my flowers, and I have several cultivars over a year old.

Tango.hotel.charlie

Find a cheap wine fridge. The wine snobs are temperature fanatics so those are usually pretty reliable and efficient. You aren't getting into it like your regular fridge so the temps are way more stable - and you keep it in containers with rH packs (or without) to maintain humidity instead of some damn contraption with a controller doomed to fail.

You can also set it higher than the regular fridge. I keep it at 55-60F. Not refrigerated as much as chilled, about halfway between room temp and cold. Not as much worry about condensation at the higher temp.

I have noticed almost no color change in my flowers, and I have several cultivars over a year old.
I dont worry about condensation in a cannatrol. You really get what u pay for. The thought of talking about color change blows my mind. Why not just get a cannatrol, and set and forget?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I dont worry about condensation in a cannatrol. You really get what u pay for. The thought of talking about color change blows my mind. Why not just get a cannatrol, and set and forget?
1600 plus shipping. But I'll never lose a cure again. Set it and forget it.
:cool:

I invested time and effort into my drying area. Once I jar my weed burping every few days is fine. And I like smelling the weed every day anyway. That's part of the joy.

I see all those bags of weed, and there's no humidity control except for what's in the bag correct? Makes it no different than the jars and tins in my $180 weed-fridge. Sorry, I just don't see the cost-benefit analysis working out for me. I was splurging to drop $180 for a fridge.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
With a weed-specific fridge like a wine fridge you can get a countertop model up to a dorm size or full size. But you aren't getting into them every time you get the munchies or want a drink. The temp is very stable, so condensation is a non-issue. Toss in a rH pack for safety and it's fine for me.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member

I invested time and effort into my drying area. Once I jar my weed burping every few days is fine. And I like smelling the weed every day anyway. That's part of the joy.

I see all those bags of weed, and there's no humidity control except for what's in the bag correct? Makes it no different than the jars and tins in my $180 weed-fridge. Sorry, I just don't see the cost-benefit analysis working out for me. I was splurging to drop $180 for a fridge.
thanks for the heads up @HAF

jcdws602

Note that the Cool Cure will operate best at ambient room temperatures of 73 degrees and below. Load should not exceed 2.2 pounds

Straight from their website. Seems like whatever they are using for their cooling system is weak. For 1600 bucks one would expect for it to be able to cool itself down/keep cold under more extreme conditions. IMO it is very over priced for what you get.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Note that the Cool Cure will operate best at ambient room temperatures of 73 degrees and below. Load should not exceed 2.2 pounds

Straight from their website. Seems like whatever they are using for their cooling system is weak. For 1600 bucks one would expect for it to be able to cool itself down/keep cold under more extreme conditions. IMO it is very over priced for what you get.
That’s what happens when someone corners and niche market they can charge whatever they want………. Bastards……..

Tango.hotel.charlie

No the mj doesnt need to be in bags. Those are different cultivars for long storage

Tango.hotel.charlie

My cannatrol.was fine with my room in the upper 80s. And the cannatrol only uses the same door shell and case as the rest of the Chinese junk. The rest, all the proprietary stuff is what makes it stand heads above the rest. Its like tge difference between swag and that fire everyone raves about. Helluva a price point difference too, no one complains about that....

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No the mj doesnt need to be in bags. Those are different cultivars for long storage
Missed my point. 90% of your storage taken up by bags that your system does not need to do anything to. It's sealed. It is removing air-volume that needs to be controlled and the bags themselves might as well be stored in a cheapo fridge.

That's just the pic part of the issues.

Reactions: Vee