White Aphid ?

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Thank you.
I would say , Yes, looks like them. Beady little eyes.
(Main stalk, over thumb)
20190815_134503_HDR.jpg
Crappy.
Quarantine and ,,,?
Never dealt with this before.
Interested in advice, from those in the know.
Google never solved any of my problems.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
I would not call it an infestation. I see no plant damage. They are few and far between at this point.
These plants are Outdoors. I want to clone them and bring them in.
When the plants came to me I assumed they were hungry. But, the light tops may be a sign of pests?20190810_113540.jpg

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I found Pyrethrin to be really effective for for aphids. Be careful with the spray as it kills bees outdoors also. So I wouldn't spray on a windy day or bring them into an enclosed area if possible. Or you might ask @stiickygreen he has a good organic method if you wanna go that route. I did find this to be more effective than the spinosad and if you ever get thrips spinosad kicks ass for them.15659141861045186771419589766655.jpg

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I see these often in my guerrilla grows and it's really difficult to do anything about them other than physically kill the ones I see and keep an eye out for an infestation startup. Even though I see them often Ive never really had a big problem with them in my guerrilla spots but I've had potted plants that they really begin to multiply on. Indoors they are the worst of any pest there is in my eyes. If you see one inside take immediate action. They suck the juices from your plants and they are attracted to the color yellow or the yellow leaves anyway. Keep an eye on the underside of your leaves especially the yellow ones.

D

Deleted member 60

They are all females......and all are born pregnant. That should tel you most everything you need to know..LOL. You want to knock them down/out early and not let your guard down when you think you may have them under control. The "Plant Therapy" (peppermint/soybean oil/other stuff) works fairly well but again....you have to stay on it. Just a few become a shit load within a few days. A good spray from a pump sprayer will also give em Hell. Jet those fuckers hard.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I've also heard they are attracted to the heavier nitrogen fed plants. I was watching a youtube video or somewhere(bad memory) and this guy was trying to figure out why aphids were attacking this one particular tree in an orchard, come to find out around that tree was the owners favorite outdoor pissing spot. Said he would take a leak out there a couple times a day! Lol. I thought that was pretty funny.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Thanks folks. Killed 'em dead. Four hours later, all stop.
20190817_004117.jpg
I remembered that I bought this tackle box of garden potions @ a garage sale last summer. I dug through, and found something looked kinda like this. Lucky day ! I love zero dollar fixes.
Capture+_2019-08-17-02-56-18(1).png

Said "safe up until day of harvest". It even had the ingredients mentioned by @SCJedi

I will hose down the clones I cut tomorrow and go over them with a toothbrush. This looks survivable.