Where to get clones in mass?

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
you could check craigs list out I seen someone was selling cutting on there I grew up in western mass
moved up north politics suck in that state all though they let you grow 6 plants what part of newengland
you @

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Yeah I have family in maine no shortage up there its finding the fire that will flower fast
before mold and mildew set in its a hit or miss with weather in mass but the Connecticut river valley
is the place to grow some good shit I remember back in the day there was a family that grew weed
was crazy shit back then guy got busted with a dump truck full of pot and his barn and everywhere else
my buddy went to high school with the guys kid always had killer smoke I believe the name was hatfield
a legend in western mass

Now1more

Super Active Member
Up here you really do want something that finishes by the first week of October. Weather sets in fast the potential for PM is high. I use a greenhouse, so that helps, but this year I'm actually fencing in an area fully open to the elements.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
me and some buddy's been growing LSD it finishes in October but doesn't get PM or mold
very nice strain I got some freezeland seeds going to pop a few this spring thats suppost to be
a good one for the wetness and cold as well durbin poison is another that will grow good in newengland
and I have a strain I have been working on its called PURPLE HAIR PIE the mom did very well outside
and had a very special scent to her and structure time will tell ✌