What's up everyone

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for the invite @SmithsJunk and introducing me to this new place. It's also nice to see so many familiar faces. A warm hello for those I don't know yet. I look forward to interacting with all of you and learning some new things along the way. I'm a new grower. I've only been growing for about a year now. But I'm always willing to help where I can or share a common experience. From what I've seen meandering around, this place looks like an awesome spot filled with good people. I hope you all have a great rest of your day.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Thanks for the invite @SmithsJunk and introducing me to this new place. It's also nice to see so many familiar faces. A warm hello for those I don't know yet. I look forward to interacting with all of you and learning some new things along the way. I'm a new grower. I've only been growing for about a year now. But I'm always willing to help where I can or share a common experience. From what I've seen meandering around, this place looks like an awesome spot filled with good people. I hope you all have a great rest of your day.
Welcome to The Forum. Lot of good people here and if you would like your title changed from budtender to something else just ask any of the mods and we can help