What's up everyone!

Victimizer

New member here. I've tried growing multiple times when I was young but my moms always found it and trashed them. Even my paraphernalias which I used to make unique custom pipes etc. But she was just scared because of laws and such and I don't blame her. Now that I'm grown, I do what I want.

Times are changing and I'm very glad but legal or not I say it's a much safer medicine than all the narcotics and other meds they try to push down our throats. I have developed a lot of issues within the past few years. Nothing makes me feel better than good canna without all the other bullshit side effects and addictions the other meds have.

So 2 years ago I started reading every book I could get ahold of on the subject of growing and the science of cannabis. Even at work I'd have my audiobooks rollin. I am a knowledge sponge when its something I'm passionate about. I'm always looking for new information without the bullshit and glad I've found Heisen who us straight up and shares his success through the many failures. Thanks brother!

After I felt I had a good grasp on the info I need to get going I started and built my first system, a custom HP aeroponics system. Man my babies took off and they were massive. The main stem was a tree trunk and one plant took my whole bin over.
Huge success and loved it as my first harvest. Since then I had to move, now I have more room so I'm starting back up with new strains. I'll keep yall updated on what's up. Look forward to meeting new peeps and learning new stuff!

Victimizer

Thanks for the welcome. I'm excited about the competition and I'm sure it's welcomed in the current times dealin with this "Chinese virus" as Trump would say. I been busting ass getting the grow room setup but I think I want to try scrog, something I haven't done yet.

I wanna build the screen to the tent poles and have it easily adjustable and removable. Two cells. Wondering if I can make it tight enough without having a full frame? that way I can detach and it rolls right up to the wall. What do you think? See picture for my crude drawing.

Attachments

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Thanks for the welcome. I'm excited about the competition and I'm sure it's welcomed in the current times dealin with this "Chinese virus" as Trump would say. I been busting ass getting the grow room setup but I think I want to try scrog, something I haven't done yet.

I wanna build the screen to the tent poles and have it easily adjustable and removable. Two cells. Wondering if I can make it tight enough without having a full frame? that way I can detach and it rolls right up to the wall. What do you think? See picture for my crude drawing.
You could I guess, but it sounds like a lot of extra work. I usually get 5x30 feet, 3inch srog netting and zip tie them to the frame, if you need to move it, cut the zips.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

I got a super stretching elastic scrog that's a breeze to work w . This is an awesome idea though 👌

Victimizer

You could I guess, but it sounds like a lot of extra work. I usually get 5x30 feet, 3inch srog netting and zip tie them to the frame, if you need to move it, cut the zips.
More work you're right but I got all the time now being off the main job. I like to come up with ideas and build stuff.

I got a super stretching elastic scrog that's a breeze to work w . This is an awesome idea though 👌
Thanks. I went to Menards yesterday and did some looking around, found some awesome stuff to use. I'll be sure to post it in DIY thread when complete.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
More work you're right but I got all the time now being off the main job. I like to come up with ideas and build stuff.

Thanks. I went to Menards yesterday and did some looking around, found some awesome stuff to use. I'll be sure to post it in DIY thread when complete.
Man I miss Menard's. They don't have em' here where I live now. Good luck brother 👊