What's the deal with greenpoint "bubbles"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Never mind I see your question. Indiana isn't one of my top choices to be honest. Its an old ass tired plant that stays short. Kinda leafy imo and not to much frost so don't look for alot or bag appeal. The terps are definitely there as far as bubblegum goes. It finishes anoit the same as most everything else. 9 weeks. Definitely not a 12 weeker

D

Deleted member 2835

Never mind I see your question. Indiana isn't one of my top choices to be honest. Its an old ass tired plant that stays short. Kinda leafy imo and not to much frost so don't look for alot or bag appeal. The terps are definitely there as far as bubblegum goes. It finishes anoit the same as most everything else. 9 weeks. Definitely not a 12 weeker
That doesn't sound like the Indiana bubblegum I've had in the past. The nugs were solid little golf balls covered in trichs. Low yielder however. Not overly leafy at all. Thanks for the heads up though you da man...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That doesn't sound like the Indiana bubblegum I've had in the past. The nugs were solid little golf balls covered in trichs. Low yielder however. Not overly leafy at all. Thanks for the heads up though you da man...
Yeah not sure , I was given the cut by gu when I took.over the regs. Was never crazy about it.