What we smoking on?

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I love variety and since I’m running testers I have a few to smoke rn.. here are some bud shots just took 2 min ago while rolling up some ogkz.. keeper

View attachment 53130View attachment 53131

Purple punch s1 #1 second and last run.
View attachment 53132View attachment 53133

Double stuffed sorbet #1 second and last run
View attachment 53134View attachment 53135

Grape dosi #1 keeper
View attachment 53136View attachment 53137

Milkbone keeper
View attachment 53138View attachment 53139
Looking fire as usual my friend.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Do you mean the doob of the day??? lol

This morning i found a nug of alibino boogieman on the floor so i smoked a floor bud...mmmm. (the floor is my trim chair carpet). And yes i have a big fat leather easy chair with focused lighting for trimming. Why fuck around. I made my basement into something so much greater than what i expected. IT is not a man cave...i have a garage and a pool. It is just really shaping up...and my grow space is right there where i can see it...the door...to a fantastic adventure..

Fucking albino boogieman eh...Oh i shall digress..

Next i will shift to a purple betty top cola i forgot in the dryer.

Then i will shift to some wedding dub and skeleton cookies to make myself giddy...shift to some orange or lemon...

My personal stash tote is Nirvana...and this time i must

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Right now i am going to decarb some pig whistle...the closest i can get to the description is hillbilly acid

1 more day of delay my frend...i am going to create the acid gummy...i will not even taste it until you get it too and we will ride this train together...

It will be exclusively pig whistle and oragenberry smoothie...lets see.

Because this last batch...man i have india for breakfast i love it...1 gummy and i fall asleep anywhere

I need different gummies. and i am reserving my stash for me until further notice..Well me and my friends i mean not for bill payments :D

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Right now i am going to decarb some pig whistle...the closest i can get to the description is hillbilly acid

1 more day of delay my frend...i am going to create the acid gummy...i will not even taste it until you get it too and we will ride this train together...

It will be exclusively pig whistle and oragenberry smoothie...lets see.

Because this last batch...man i have india for breakfast i love it...1 gummy and i fall asleep anywhere

I need different gummies. and i am reserving my stash for me until further notice..Well me and my friends i mean not for bill payments :D
You could color code them for strength! i.e. Eat the red one and go fetal position and drooling....like that

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
that will work

purple...grape nightmare...you can take this and not shit your pants and will fall asleep at a reasonable pace
GREEN....holy mother of god what did i do here...you might shit yourself...you have 30 to 60 minutes before you pass out in your mac and cheese but no guaranties
RED Cherry....get some shit to do...electric coolaid jammers
Purple Grape...i have no idea...i ate all those gummies and made them...i farted and the dog was high...be careful.

I realized grape is a lier...it is ok and then no idea...Time to grab a handful and see. :D

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I love variety and since I’m running testers I have a few to smoke rn.. here are some bud shots just took 2 min ago while rolling up some ogkz.. keeper

View attachment 53130View attachment 53131

Purple punch s1 #1 second and last run.
View attachment 53132View attachment 53133

Double stuffed sorbet #1 second and last run
View attachment 53134View attachment 53135

Grape dosi #1 keeper
View attachment 53136View attachment 53137

Milkbone keeper
View attachment 53138View attachment 53139
Nice looking budz you have there...good job!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am going to roll up a solid thumber of pig whistle mixed with orangeberry smoothie..

On my way to the ardent. I need some do shit gummies...and i am not afraid to make them.

But after its full i am smoking a thunmber....and maybe pulling a rake on some dead leaves on the dirty ground

If i died today i would die happy...we should every day like that. I do now since my wife died and i saw life differently..but your mileage will surely vary. And i spent the weekend hunkered down with my new wife, who had a similar experience in life..and that was FANTASTIC..

What a glorious day.

What a glorious weekend. I hope my daughter finds a man like me. For real.