What was you first time like?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The first was a couple months ago with the autos to get hands on with the process. I don't know what kind of Frankenstein will come of a feminized auto with a non auto male but I did get about 20 seeds from it.

This is my second time. I sexed the clones and did a little cotton swab disco. I look forward to what will come of these crosses but more on the knowledge gained and beginning of the quest (for the best medicine).

Week 3 of flower
20200808_162932.jpg
This Bangin Ticket F2 is showing promise
20200808_163034.jpg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Those will be interesting next season. I have an idea what I want to run next season out of the library, but its going to be hard to not try all the new stuff that comes from this.

My first time I was 12. Seeds were from a bag of columbian gold. We got three 7 foot tall pine trees before my friend cut them down and dried the leaves. I told him he was an idiot because it wasn't the leaves we were supposed to smoke. They turned out to be males anyway. The next year we did it again and someone stole them :alien:
I remember smoking my first leaf joint too...

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I am a major asshole....but my wife owns the title. I crossed my DNA with hers and now we have a 3 year old want to see the world burn, best friends with Joker little terror baby.
Mate when your kids are still living at home late into there twenties and you have to retreat to the bedroom to find any peace and quiet and when you do talk to your kids you get a filtered zombie busy on Facebook or Snapchat response and you jump into the shower only to find no hot water left . Oh yeah that’s when the bathroom is actually free . All of a sudden a 3 year old sounds good to me. Kids .....an ever present joy because you can’t sell them 🤪