What kind of bug is this. ????????

angel4us

Super Active Member
Ok that explains it I introduced lady bugs into tent an ear end of veg !!! I had some of these ...57B89984-E2A7-4434-A758-AEA3A6DF7043.jpegwhich are back .... I’m damn near harvest ??!!!!

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Looks like some type of mite but its hard to tell, The ladybug larva will eat them

Just let it roll and wash your buds when you harvest. If you treat it now you will effect your crop and you don't want that.

Have you washed your harvest before?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I hate seeing bugs, especially close to harvest. I have a pest free environment and I want to keep it that way. I had bugs for over 2 years before I got them out of the garden.
Not much you can do, but I have used ice cold ethanol to kill the pests in flower. Only thing I will spray when they are that far along.
What week are you in?

angel4us

Super Active Member
Looks like some type of mite but its hard to tell, The ladybug larva will eat them

Just let it roll and wash your buds when you harvest. If you treat it now you will effect your crop and you don't want that.

Have you washed your harvest before?
No

angel4us

Super Active Member
I hate seeing bugs, especially close to harvest. I have a pest free environment and I want to keep it that way. I had bugs for over 2 years before I got them out of the garden.
Not much you can do, but I have used ice cold ethanol to kill the pests in flower. Only thing I will spray when they are that far along.
What week are you in?
Shit man i don’t know. !!!! I got so many grows going on I need to start writing the dates down. A couple of these were to be in one gallon challenge then I bowed out to give em more veg time - that was oct 31 - so I’m thinking around thanksgiving I flipped em .... the uk cheese actually has some amber trichromes .... the runtz are cloudy but no amber yet ???????
Got a new scope yesterday will play with tonight and get better idea how much time left .... ordered 1500 ladybugs today overnight so hopefully tomorrow or Monday I’ll get them

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I wash mine in a few 5 gallon pails similar to the video.

Pail 1:
1 cup baking soda
1 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup H2O2
Pail 2:
1 cup H2O2

Pail 3:
Plain water

Fill with water, mix, dunk (in numerical order) and hang like James said. I have a fan blow at the bottom (tops) as they drain for a few hours then drop the fan so it just blows below the hanging buds.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Shit man i don’t know. !!!! I got so many grows going on I need to start writing the dates down. A couple of these were to be in one gallon challenge then I bowed out to give em more veg time - that was oct 31 - so I’m thinking around thanksgiving I flipped em .... the uk cheese actually has some amber trichromes .... the runtz are cloudy but no amber yet ???????
Got a new scope yesterday will play with tonight and get better idea how much time left .... ordered 1500 ladybugs today overnight so hopefully tomorrow or Monday I’ll get them
Normally about the 4th or 5th week of flower is when the bugs begin their damage.