What is causing this weird brown spot

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have had other deficiciences before but not like this. These random spots show up on purple punch only in a bubble bucket. I saw the feed was at 1200 TDS so i added water to get it to 1000 and 5.6 PH (it was 5.5).

They are light tan in color and not the usual brown color.

It is a nute lockout? How would i adjust it so i can make sure it stops right now

Thanks

DSCF1593.JPG

f

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I can see it on the bud fan leaves. They are close to the lights and i cant do much about it.

But i think it is a deficiency. I might have to adjust the PH to fix it ? Steady at 5.5 to 5.7 for the last while.

DSCF1608.JPGDSCF1607.JPG

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have had other deficiciences before but not like this. These random spots show up on purple punch only in a bubble bucket. I saw the feed was at 1200 TDS so i added water to get it to 1000 and 5.6 PH (it was 5.5).

They are light tan in color and not the usual brown color.

It is a nute lockout? How would i adjust it so i can make sure it stops right now

Thanks

View attachment 13260

f
That looks like some kind of external physical damage to me.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
looks like a cal def along with being too close to lights, to me. The first pic you post Ive done myself, not watching what I was doin and splash some water and not think about it and light close, it will bleach a spot like that one. The pics with the edges fried a lil looks like the cal def. Google cal deficiency in cannabis and see if those pics look like yours. It does look like it just started tho in your case, do some extra cal mag I reckon and see what happens.

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have not added Calmag...so that could be it.
I will add some on the next bottle i make and start topping it up. Thanks.

The splashed water one really threw me. I couldnt see it on the pics where it looked like that.

And with 5 gallon bottles for watering cans you do splash around. But the floors are pretty clean :D