What did you do today?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Should be an interesting Friday
View attachment 63382
I'm still ripped from my smoke this morning. I think I'll wait til around 12. My afternoon aint gonna be so productive boss.
Shit maybe ill give him a couple haha
My wife loves these, but she very rarely consumes weed, so one bottle will last her a week or two. 125mg/bottle and 1/3 of a bottle will make me not want to leave the recliner all day. I can't drink them unless I'm positive I have nothing I need to get done for the day :LOL:
GoSULeF.jpg

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
My wife loves these, but she very rarely consumes weed, so one bottle will last her a week or two. 125mg/bottle and 1/3 of a bottle will make me not want to leave the recliner all day. I can't drink them unless I'm positive I have nothing I need to get done for the day :LOL:
View attachment 63392
It’s still all illegal in my backward country but I’d like to give a couple of them babies a road test . The older I get the more I prefer infused gear . Gives me time to ease into it without that sledgehammer hit to the brain box.

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
Built a dope grill for a customer this week
View attachment 71813
Niiice...I could use your help on my cinder block retaining wall...I have a 16" deep with 2" of stone= 18" by 18" wide footer with three horizontal runs of steel and verticals every two feet...my dumbass was carrying 4 cinder blocks at a time and hurt the fuck out of my back...STUPID!...I am in my late 50s not my 30s ...and 40s...
I had to cut into a hill to make a level pad for a 21' round above ground pool...thus the retaining wall.IMG_20200626_183938.jpg

Skunkle Justin

Niiice...I could use your help on my cinder block retaining wall...I have a 16" deep with 2" of stone= 18" by 18" wide footer with three horizontal runs of steel and verticals every two feet...my dumbass was carrying 4 cinder blocks at a time and hurt the fuck out of my back...STUPID!...I am in my late 50s not my 30s ...and 40s...
I had to cut into a hill to make a level pad for a 21' round above ground pool...thus the retaining wall.View attachment 71970
Bat Boys.....always doing shit the hard way