What did I forget?

Jewels

Bon~Fire
I remembered doors !
Anything I missed?

General layout
Flower room 8x8'- top left, of every drawing.
You can see the flower space decrease, as I do the math on my fixtures coverage capabilities.
20190911_115308.jpg

This one is scaled properly to the entire garage. Entrance will be foyered.
20190911_115330.jpg
I only have 400w MH and 400 + 1k hps for the flower room.
I was thinking four plants 3x3 soil'ish,
and a 3x3 flood table
and a 4x4 on the hydro, I only have 4 buckets built so far, they cost about $40 for fittings, plus a foot or two of 3" abs piping, per site addition.
Gives me access, elbow room, and a few spots for unexpected company.
20190911_115358.jpg
Finishing my post I realize, there are powerpanels, plumbing runs, and a drying cabinet to detail in.

Is this looking like a workable setting?

My biggest concerns lately, are, insulating and learning to manage humidity whilst retaing heat.
The flower room is going to try to ice off during lights out. I am bubbling it in, a foot from the outside walls. During late flower it will drive up humidity. I need a cosy veg plenum to act as a buffer lung. The main body of the garage will stay warm by advantigous venting.
A big concern is a soggy garage. The more I vent, the more heat I need to produce.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Your garage heated insulated? Use of a dehumidifier is probly the way to get rid of moisture. Use a carbon filter fan and hose to get rid of a little air. The dehu. will create some heat so then an AC to deal with that. Both make water so you will have to deal with that. Winter you may not need much moisture removal but wet summers you will be dealing with humidity issues.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
The interior walls are insulated R20 and drywalled. I have draft insulated the outlets and switches. I am sealing the overhead door and insulating the ceiling.
Speaking strictly of winter.
You wont find any pine beetle invasion in my neighbourhood. Obviously, because of the no tree thing, but also - we hit weeks of minus 30 every winter.
With enough insulating, I am aiming for very little supplemental heating.
I am looking for floor covering.
I will have about 30 square feet of heated aquarium glass @ 25 °C.
I am vegging with 400w mh 24/7
My wife huddles the space heater all winter, enjoying the herb.
That phatazz Bunny is eating almost three litres of green a day. That has got to produce some heat !
If worse comes to worse I could split the flower room and run them on opposing 12 hr. shifts.

I pay for every BTU inputed. Dambed if I will let it go.
The idea is cells within cells. Each acting as a battery for the next cell. I am going to try to "inkbird" and fan my way through winter.
When the flower room gets too hot, the inkbird vents to veg room.
If the veg room gets too hot, it can dump into the sitting area.
If the sitting area gets to humid it will vent to the cold space.
My dinky space heaters have thermostats. If a room gets to cold, the heater will kick on.

Last winter, in my cellar, I had a "tent within a tent" . On the chilliest nights I would hit the dew point on the interior of the outside tent wall, and condensate would run down to the floor.

I am hoping my drafty coldspace will remove enough moisture passively. I dont know how to avoid an very conspicuous ice dam, formed on a dedicated vent.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The interior walls are insulated R20 and drywalled. I have draft insulated the outlets and switches. I am sealing the overhead door and insulating the ceiling.
Speaking strictly of winter.
You wont find any pine beetle invasion in my neighbourhood. Obviously, because of the no tree thing, but also - we hit weeks of minus 30 every winter.
With enough insulating, I am aiming for very little supplemental heating.
I am looking for floor covering.
I will have about 30 square feet of heated aquarium glass @ 25 °C.
I am vegging with 400w mh 24/7
My wife huddles the space heater all winter, enjoying the herb.
That phatazz Bunny is eating almost three litres of green a day. That has got to produce some heat !
If worse comes to worse I could split the flower room and run them on opposing 12 hr. shifts.

I pay for every BTU inputed. Dambed if I will let it go.
The idea is cells within cells. Each acting as a battery for the next cell. I am going to try to "inkbird" and fan my way through winter.
When the flower room gets too hot, the inkbird vents to veg room.
If the veg room gets too hot, it can dump into the sitting area.
If the sitting area gets to humid it will vent to the cold space.
My dinky space heaters have thermostats. If a room gets to cold, the heater will kick on.

Last winter, in my cellar, I had a "tent within a tent" . On the chilliest nights I would hit the dew point on the interior of the outside tent wall, and condensate would run down to the floor.

I am hoping my drafty coldspace will remove enough moisture passively. I dont know how to avoid an very conspicuous ice dam, formed on a dedicated vent.
With all of that heat escaping. There may even be moisture forming above the drywalled and insulated ceiling. Vapor barriers like poly work good in between studs and drywall. After thought now. Or maybe of some use to u.
If I have a good air flow of ambient temp running through the roof joists then it should remain the same temp as outside in theory righr. No ice dam to speak of.
I like thw every btu is mine and I'll be damned if imma lose it. My bros and I call em,lung rooms. Room after room after room.
Id love to help design a room from the ground up!!