What are you wetting???

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Let us know what you're getting wet, my next run is gonna be looking for some special flavours (if I start to sound like Finshaggy, you're welcome to shoot me, LOL).

A few each of these are gettin wet tonight:

Jakes Blues F3's - Breeders boutique
Bag of Oranges S1's - Useful seeds
Goofy Grape F1's- Chucker paradise
Dead Banana F1's- Thug pug
Cake'N' Chem F1's - GPS
Mother of all Cherries F1's- IHG
Sunshine Daydream F2's - Bodhi
Clusterfunk F2's - Bodhi (couldn't do a total chem free run)

IMG_3583.JPG
oh, and I'm sure one of those Peach Ozz cut's I just got will get run with em ;)

Show us what you're poppin

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
For what its worth super thrive is a waste of money. Same with vitamin B supplements.

I use to use it back when I started growing because, you know, the label says it works, lol. But after side by sides and reading through research I found it to be pointless.

Didn't help clones root and seeds and seedlings didn't show any improvements over non treated ones.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
For what its worth super thrive is a waste of money. Same with vitamin B supplements.

I use to use it back when I started growing because, you know, the label says it works, lol. But after side by sides and reading through research I found it to be pointless.

Didn't help clones root and seeds and seedlings didn't show any improvements over non treated ones.
Only ever used it for a seed soak and my experience with it is different, only anecdotal of course. This little bag of oranges from useful seemed to like it anyway, 48 hours from soak, to out of the plug ain't too bad especially for seeds that have had reports of stubborn germination and much 220 grit sand paper involved, LOL ;)

Attachments

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Let us know what you're getting wet, my next run is gonna be looking for some special flavours (if I start to sound like Finshaggy, you're welcome to shoot me, LOL).

A few each of these are gettin wet tonight:

Jakes Blues F3's - Breeders boutique
Bag of Oranges S1's - Useful seeds
Goofy Grape F1's- Chucker paradise
Dead Banana F1's- Thug pug
Cake'N' Chem F1's - GPS
Mother of all Cherries F1's- IHG
Sunshine Daydream F2's - Bodhi
Clusterfunk F2's - Bodhi (couldn't do a total chem free run)

View attachment 5640
oh, and I'm sure one of those Peach Ozz cut's I just got will get run with em ;)

Show us what you're poppin
Are those Dead bananas from thug pug fems? I ran a pack of the fems and was very impressed... mostly death star leaners

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Are those Dead bananas from thug pug fems? I ran a pack of the fems and was very impressed... mostly death star leaners
Yeah, doesn't say it anywhere on the pack, but I'm pretty sure they were only ever available as fems. They're old beans that've probably been around the world a couple of times, chances of em' popping are slim.

Was hoping for more Banana OG leaners, but I got a friend who the death stars would suit, cheers