What about unrooted cuttings?

Jim Haddar

Are they easier to ship or mail? What percentage can be expected to root for the recipient?
I admit I am lazy and would prefer just to give people cuttings rather than clones.
Obviously the cuttings would need special packaging to keep them from drying out or overheating.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ive got an both ways. Wed cake and dosidos rooted. Purple punch gave me problems. Some strains take the travel better than others. Now is the time of year to do it. Not freezing or hot temps are ideal

citizen420

Ahh can't edit previous post but I should elaborate on this stuff ^^ It looks like diluted elmers glue and what it does is it places a very thin film around the leaves drastically reducing transpiration.

Off label use is even better: that film will kill any and all bugs and eggs in my experience. if you're sending cuts, send em unrooted and dipped in clone guard. If you're receiving, ask for unrooted and then dip em on receipt.

It may seem a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and the security it provides far outweighs the cost. The label says discard after 24h but I've had zero issues reusing a batch for a week that was mixed w/ distilled h2o and then kept refridgerated in an air tight container. I also haven't had to use the stronger dilution for any strain yet and actually have been topping up my dipping container with distilled h2o when the level gets too low and it's given the exact same efficacy.

IMG_20220320_065236272~2.jpg