What’s up everyone

Randomjuju

New to this community but also new to growing. About got everything set up and ready to go. I will eventually be making a grow journal for advice and critique. I’ve picked up seeds here and there on sale. Maybe it’s silly to have a few packs and never grown yet but I don’t plan to give up on growing, no matter how much I mess up. And if I see something that I think I would like, or whatever, I’ll pick it up and throw them in the fridge lol. Especially if it’s a sale or a good cause donation(yeah I’m a sucker for sales and donations) 🤦‍♂️

I follow some of the “bigger breeders” I guess on Instagram, but I want to find the diamonds in the dirt, the underdogs who are putting in work and releasing fire but haven’t got the recognition yet for whatever reason. so if anyone can point some people out that I should check out, lmk please.

also I’m specifically looking for stuff that is skunky/sour/tart/diesel/fuel/motor oil/raunchy/death/rotten

Idk if one strain could encompass all of that, if not. Then several strains that could be described by any combo of that. Bag appeal and yield don’t concern me a lot. I want the terps 🔥
🙏👐

Welcome!!! Tons of really great growers here to learn from. We all made mistakes in the garden....it's up to you to learn from them and apply that to your next grow. Good luck with your adventures!