What’s the best strains to breed

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
What’s the best strains to chuck / breed. And why? I was thinking of possibly giving it a shot might add extra space specifically for it. Just wanted some opionions on which ones and why etc.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
What’s the best strains to chuck / breed. And why? I was thinking of possibly giving it a shot might add extra space specifically for it. Just wanted some opionions on which ones and why etc.
The two highest priced strains you can find. Then sell the results for 1/4 the price.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When I was considering it I was looking at whatever strain I liked a long time ago that I haven't seen around, or good since then. Mine was Skunk. Every 'skunk' I've grown so far has been flowery, or fruity - anythong but skunk. So instead of pheno hunting other peoples gear to find one I was thinking about finding the best representation of the original parents I could find and make my own.

Then I read "SKUNK #1: Sacred Seed Co. originally bred Skunk #1 using diverse genetics from around the world; Afghani, Acapulco Gold, and Colombian Gold varieties converged through an intricate selective breeding process that spanned several generations..." and I said screw all that LOL

But I would try and make something you think you would like to smoke.You're gonna have a bunch of seeds afterwards, so it better be something you don't mind growing! :)