What’s going wrong with these girls ?

angel4us

Super Active Member
Set up a grow for an elderly lady and not sure what’s going on ? If she is over watering or under watering ? Or sneaking nutes in ? Supposed to be a living organic soil with water only directions?

Attachments

The only picture I can see the dirt it looks dry. But either way the soil looks hot as hell. I would just give straight water the rest of the way and ride it out. At this point in flower the damage has been done. I know in most living soils you never want them to dry out completely and if it does can create lockout of certain nutrients.

Some kind of sativa/haze?

angel4us

Super Active Member
The only picture I can see the dirt it looks dry. But either way the soil looks hot as hell. I would just give straight water the rest of the way and ride it out. At this point in flower the damage has been done. I know in most living soils you never want them to dry out completely and if it does can create lockout of certain nutrients.

Some kind of sativa/haze?
Bubba kush x gods gift

angel4us

Super Active Member
I just mixed up some living soil and realized now that my scale was sitting on a bucket and therefore not reading correctly.... the company sent me twenty pounds of admendment instead of ten... but just so happens it came in four five pound bags but I only ordered ten pounds and my scale just happened to read 2 lbs 7.9 ounces .... but label on bag said five lbs ... so it calls for 1 lb / five gallons soil ..... and I was mixing 15 gallons soil so I needed 3 lbs but my scale read 2&1/2 so I figured I would just be a little lean .... I mix everything do the uppotting and my buddy comes over and I tell him what’s going on and that they sent it in standard labeled bags but it’s only 2&1/2 lbs....
He says hey put your scale on solid surface and shit I find out I just mixed in 5 lbs admenment to 15 gallons soil !!!!!!
Is this going to fry my plants ? Should I take em out and mix in some more soil ?

Attachments

angel4us

Super Active Member
I just mixed up some living soil and realized now that my scale was sitting on a bucket and therefore not reading correctly.... the company sent me twenty pounds of admendment instead of ten... but just so happens it came in four five pound bags but I only ordered ten pounds and my scale just happened to read 2 lbs 7.9 ounces .... but label on bag said five lbs ... so it calls for 1 lb / five gallons soil ..... and I was mixing 15 gallons soil so I needed 3 lbs but my scale read 2&1/2 so I figured I would just be a little lean .... I mix everything do the uppotting and my buddy comes over and I tell him what’s going on and that they sent it in standard labeled bags but it’s only 2&1/2 lbs....
He says hey put your scale on solid surface and shit I find out I just mixed in 5 lbs admenment to 15 gallons soil !!!!!!
Is this going to fry my plants ? Should I take em out and mix in some more soil ?
The four on the right are in the hot mix

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Easy fix if you have room and money is to buy more soil and mix it all up.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
What are the ingredients / percentages of the amendments ? What is your base unamended "soil" ?

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Set up a grow for an elderly lady and not sure what’s going on ? If she is over watering or under watering ? Or sneaking nutes in ? Supposed to be a living organic soil with water only directions?
What are the floor and canopy temps ? What kind of lighting ? Plants seem to have "the claw"...any drainage holes in your containers ?

angel4us

Super Active Member
Looks like too much water or not enough.
Yeah I have this setup for an elderly lady and I’m not sure what she is doing for watering ... most likely too little than to much .... every time I go there they were bone dry ...
Bad thing is half plants are in soulless medium made of mostly sunshine mix #4 and the other half in cocobop medium ....