Well F*#"

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
Well...FUCK....this week is not a good week...first I unexpectedly lose my best friend in life...then tonight I go check on the plants that we're fine four days ago...two are infested with mites, the other four are fine...I chopped the two about 3 wks from harvest...I'm not fucking with it...I will finish these and nuke the area again, vacuum, nuke, wash down, nuke, wash down...clean everything...try again...this week cannot get much worse.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Well...FUCK....this week is not a good week...first I unexpectedly lose my best friend in life...then tonight I go check on the plants that we're fine four days ago...two are infested with mites, the other four are fine...I chopped the two about 3 wks from harvest...I'm not fucking with it...I will finish these and nuke the area again, vacuum, nuke, wash down, nuke, wash down...clean everything...try again...this week cannot get much worse.
Sorry to hear about your friend. And your plants. Sometimes life just sucks, but it's always darkest before dawn. Things will get better bro

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Sorry to here about your friend. That is a hard lose to bear. PM me if you need someone to talk to my friend.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
That sucks man I lost my best friend in 2007 still think about him all the time

Try to remmeber the good times that is all you can do man

I was 6 years old and I got this dope big wheels trike and went outside on Christmas to ride it and the kid next door had the same one

For the next 24 years we were 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 he even worked for my father’s company. This world is a messed up place man he came into work and didn’t feel or look good so I sent him home At lunch

He made it to his kitchen floor and died of heart aneurism because of epilepsy medication side effect

Remember the good times man that is all you can do sorry for your loss