Waz Growmies.. Coming from Missouri

MidMoGrow

Thanks for the opportunity to Compete in the You tube/Fourm grow off.. Lots of good things going on in the Nation of Growing..
My Grow is with total CMH. NFTG nutrient line reusing my soils.. Run 3 rooms 10x10 12x14 14x20 and a clone seedling 5x5 room with t5.. I have Mid Mo Grow Collective which started in 2019 and emphasise Education nad Awareness.. Total grassroots dream I dump money into....lol..
All that and here's some recent garden pics..

Attachments

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ever been to Bill Gianino's off Chestnut Park Plz, Great food, Huge portions, and his family can help you solve problems.
Its funny u asked me that.. Lol . yes its one of my wifes favorites places to eat Italian food.. Good food and like u said they give u your moneys worth..
We went there right b4 all this chinavirus bs popd up here.
U live in mighty Missouri at one point in ur life? Thx ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Right on man! I figured once Missouri and Illinois went legal there would be alot more participation in these type of forums. And YouTube as well. Pretty stoked to get my seeds and get started. Hopefully wendesday! Good luck to ya man!
Im not in any of contests ( wish i could ) due to timing of them but sure will be watching to see what everyone does...
Im sure their will b sum gems with those genetics for sure.
Good luck and nice to meet ya✌

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Im not in any of contests ( wish i could ) due to timing of them but sure will be watching to see what everyone does...
Im sure their will b sum gems with those genetics for sure.
Good luck and nice to meet ya✌
We're not to far from each other, we could meet up and I could spit my seeds with ya. Pretty sure I'm only gonna need one! Ha! Not sure if its to late to enter, but you could still play along if you'd like just for funsies