Watermelon

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey friends!!

I got a cut of a strain claiming to be Watermelon. First of all, I trust the guy who gave me the cut, seemed like a really nice guy and we also smoked some bud from his run of her so I know I got a weed plant lol!

Basically I was wondering if anyone has any info on this strain, it’s kind of a mystery and I can’t find anything specific on it’s origins.

This is watermelon, not watermelon kush, claimed to be 80% indica, what could it be a cross of? I haven’t grown it yet, she’s just vegging now, but I’ll be sure to add my best descriptions and photos of her when the time comes.

Thanks for any insight and comments! Have a great one friends!! ☮ 💕

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh ya? That’s great news!!! I haven’t had a Zkittlez before or her parents so that’s exciting! :D

edit: Wait are you saying it is or is it? lol
Sorry I was just speaking on one of the watermelon strains I’ve came encounter with that smelled, taste like 🍉, I loved all the Zkittlez I came in contact with so......I’m hoping I’m right and ur going to kill it and show us all some watermelon Zkittlez pack

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry I was just speaking on one of the watermelon strains I’ve came encounter with that smelled, taste like 🍉, I loved all the Zkittlez I came in contact with so......I’m hoping I’m right and ur going to kill it and show us all some watermelon Zkittlez pack
Heck ya! Thread might be dead for a while but I’ll get some flowering pictures up on her. She’s set to flip between March 4th and 11th :)

She’s already got a pretty strong smell in veg, maybe because she’s a clone :) Kind of a floral note.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Heck ya! Thread might be dead for a while but I’ll get some flowering pictures up on her. She’s set to flip between March 4th and 11th :)

She’s already got a pretty strong smell in veg, maybe because she’s a clone :) Kind of a floral note.
Funny you say that most tropical notes smell floral in veg, I see u acquiring those genetics tho 👀

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Funny you say that most tropical notes smell floral in veg, I see u acquiring those genetics tho 👀
Yup, I’m getting around! :D This is the place to be for sure, everyone is amazingly friendly!! Thanks everyone out there for being wicked cool!

I’m such a grow noob haha! I knew I wanted to get SLH and that was like the extent of my desires when I started growing. Then my desires grew and I didn’t stay diligent with breeder quality I was just willing to throw down anything really. A bag seed turned out pretty well for me but so many other struggles and that’s really the only success story... Hoping to keep it real legit from here on!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
One of Canada’s LP’s, Tilray, offered it some time ago. I never bought any but found THIS
Fantastic! I was hoping something like this would pop up! We are in Canada so it’s likely it originated there. He said he got a cut off of it from the back of his friends truck going to the dump, it was the size of the box of his truck LOL!