Water Pump Inside Res....

It's a submersible pump so the wire is rated for that. People use those pumps in fish tanks all the time and it's no different than a power cord for a submersible heater or a sump pump ;)
Thanks....I started assembling it and I slammed the breaks once I realized I would have a live wire in water. Just wanted to double check. You know....before I plugged it in and found out the hard way lol.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thanks....I started assembling it and I slammed the breaks once I realized I would have a live wire in water. Just wanted to double check. You know....before I plugged it in and found out the hard way lol.
Yeah, it's totally safe. The electrical connections are usually sealed in epoxy in those pumps. The only time it's a problem is if you slice the cord but they are pretty thick and hard to cut.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
@gwheels

Can you delete this thread please? I created it to just ask a fast question so I dont kill myself or burn my house down. Thanks!!!
There's no shame in not knowing something and asking a question. And you won't be the last person to have this concern...so it should be left alone for people that come along later and have questions.

Just my $.02.