Wandered over from RIU

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
The problem with admin over there is he acts like what he says is set in stone, you're an idiot and a noob if you defoliate, that there is no other way except his. Total crap. Just like @F series showed us, you can heavily defoliate and still get great results. It may have been @Artisan_tek over there that pointed out that removing fans from lowers, that will be removed anyway, encourages the cola to grow more. I believe this to be true as well IME and is a useful tactic during veg to train the plant.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Those were all clones.

These were from seed.

I only grow in nursery 1 gallon pots.

I was moving during these giant ones, left them in a actual cardboard box for a couple days and they grew tall as shit lol.

So with a 2:1:0.25 soil, Coco, perlite mix

You can grow plants this big no problem.
The roots are all super thin and not too dense, it's strange. It works though

When I grow, I do multi strain, and feed them all same mix. So they're almost never all perfect haha.

But I clearly don't care :love:

Screenshot_20200831-161739.png
Screenshot_20200831-161525.png

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Those were all clones.

These were from seed.

I only grow in nursery 1 gallon pots.

I was moving during these giant ones, left them in a actual cardboard box for a couple days and they grew tall as shit lol.

So with a 2:1:0.25 soil, Coco, perlite mix

You can grow plants this big no problem.
The roots are all super thin and not too dense, it's strange. It works though

When I grow, I do multi strain, and feed them all same mix. So they're almost never all perfect haha.

But I clearly don't care :love:

View attachment 70398
View attachment 70397
"Ckearly" brother lmfao hahahahahah fuck man thats sick you got a little notebook I have to write shot down my fuckin dumb ass drinks like a fish so I have to make notes..... that sounds so fuckin bad hahaha