• KMOG

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • High Kev

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You should enter pics in the contest because there is going to be a random prize again for July. Happy Canada Day Eh !!! prize edition.

The only requirement is you enter a pot pic in the photo of the month.

And i have enough seeds to keep it going forever...i think i had a seed buying problem...glad i fixed that 🦆

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
The winner of a pack of Purple Diesel (Greenpoint Seeds) in the random wheel spin is.....

View attachment 63352
@MtRainDog send me a PM with your address info and i will get this in the mail to you.

Next month it will be a choice of pioneer kush or...something else from the arsenal of stuff i may never get to.
Oh snap! I never win anything! Just got in a pretty horrific car accident on Sunday so this is definitely a very nice surprise!
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Oh snap! I never win anything! Just got in a pretty horrific car accident on Sunday so this is definitely a very nice surprise!
🙏🙏🙏🙏
Hope everything is ok with u and family after the wreck. Thought i was only one that had a bad sunday but see i wasnt the only one..
Last sunday in broad daylight my wife n kid went to the dollar store in our small town. Was in the store for 10 mins and came back outside to leave and our fuckn car we just got a month ago was fuckn gone! Sum fuckn low life chump stole our car! Was our only car too. Saved for 6months to buy it then it just is gone..😠 Back to walkn again sucks..
Sorry 4 my pitty party and hope u and family is ok. Glad that u got the random prize bro. And thanks Mr Gwheels for doing this contest and giving ur stashed beans each month..🙏✌

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Hope everything is ok with u and family after the wreck. Thought i was only one that had a bad sunday but see i wasnt the only one..
Last sunday in broad daylight my wife n kid went to the dollar store in our small town. Was in the store for 10 mins and came back outside to leave and our fuckn car we just got a month ago was fuckn gone! Sum fuckn low life chump stole our car! Was our only car too. Saved for 6months to buy it then it just is gone..😠 Back to walkn again sucks..
Sorry 4 my pitty party and hope u and family is ok. Glad that u got the random prize bro. And thanks Mr Gwheels for doing this contest and giving ur stashed beans each month..🙏✌
Damn man that is crazy bad luck! I thought you'd been through enough already 😥 I am sorry to hear that.

Took this pick when we went back to the collision center the next day to collect the crap out of our car. This is what I crawled out of Sunday afternoon

IMG_4957.jpg