• @LubdaNugs

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • @Cob_nUt

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Vote now for the winner of the June POTM.

This months winner will recieve:

*(1) 10 pack of "Goji F2" Regs donated by Eso Seed Co.
*(1) 10+ pack of "Sin City Juice" Regs donated by 3Thirteen Seeds
*(1) 10+ pack of "Mimosa F2" Regs donated by 3Thirteen Seeds

*Eso Seed Co. was generous enough to offer up another pack of the "Goji F2's" to the second place runner up as well!

GOOD LUCK!

@jacrispy

Jacrispy.jpeg

@CrimsonEcho

Crimson echo.jpeg

@LubdaNugs

LubdaNugs.jpeg

@Cob_nUt

Cob_nut.jpg

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Thanks for voting guys. Now winning is a privilige on its own. So since i’m living on another continent, i think it would be better to gift the seeds to the other finalists.

If its ok with the @thenotsoesoteric and @HydroRed , i would like to re-donate one pack of Sin City Juice or Mimosa to @Cob_nUt and the Goji f2 and the remaining one should go to @LubdaNugs and @jacrispy . First come first served guys.

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
Thanks for voting guys. Now winning is a privilige on its own. So since i’m living on another continent, i think it would be better to gift the seeds to the other finalists.

If its ok with the @thenotsoesoteric and @HydroRed , i would like to re-donate one pack of Sin City Juice or Mimosa to @Cob_nUt and the Goji f2 and the remaining one should go to @LubdaNugs and @jacrispy . First come first served guys.
Thank you sir. Your photo is stunning.

crimsonecho

Thank you sir. Your photo is stunning.
Appreciate it man. Yours is very cool also. Loving the colours. If you want the seeds just choose one.

My hands is just full with all this breeding project and all. It would just sit in my fridge. No need. I would much rather see them going to someone who will actually grow them out in near future.

Also @thenotsoesoteric and @HydroRed if we ever meet face to face you owe me one of your elite cuts. Hahhahaha. Really no disrespect. I’m just a small hobby grower and have my hands full. Otherwise they all look like pure 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

Thank you Crimson echo.I too wish to pay it forward and donate my gifted beans.Luckily I am running both of these strains already. Or have a pack.@thenotsoesoteric & @HydroRed I'm sure you'll find a needy home for them.Or another deserving member. I don't want to sit on them if someone can run them.
Now had they been the Gojis...I'd a been greedy and grabbed them...lol I'm kidding fellas.Thank you.

Congratulations @CrimsonEcho,gorgeous plant.
How's the smoke?

crimsonecho

Thank you Crimson echo.I too wish to pay it forward and donate my gifted beans.Luckily I am running both of these strains already. Or have a pack.@thenotsoesoteric & @HydroRed I'm sure you'll find a needy home for them.Or another deserving member. I don't want to sit on them if someone can run them.
Now had they been the Gojis...I'd a been greedy and grabbed them...lol I'm kidding fellas.Thank you.

Congratulations @CrimsonEcho,gorgeous plant.
How's the smoke?
Since you came in second, i thought you were already getting a pack of goji but if you want take mine too. 2 packs of goji total. Done! :D

The plant vapes very nice. What i mean is it creates incredible vapour thanks to all those trichomes and its incredibly smooth but the aroma and the high needs to be improved imo.

Thats why i’m crossing this with dinachem for potency and gonna cross with purple afghan kush also to get that pineapple-grape smell. Its a great breeding stock but as it is a bit light.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Since you came in second, i thought you were already getting a pack of goji but if you want take mine too. 2 packs of goji total. Done! :D

The plant vapes very nice. What i mean is it creates incredible vapour thanks to all those trichomes and its incredibly smooth but the aroma and the high needs to be improved imo.

Thats why i’m crossing this with dinachem for potency and gonna cross with purple afghan kush also to get that pineapple-grape smell. Its a great breeding stock but as it is a bit light.
Good stock makes great soup!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

Thank you.I'll have to decline.I really was kidding.I know where to get'em.When I need 'em. Won't be popping any new beans for at least 1.5 months.No need for me to sit on them.👊🏼

She sounds dreamy.I know she'd squish well.She has to put out!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The generosity and brotherhood in our small community forum platform is helping the least of growers become excellent and spread our one love across the beautiful 🇺🇸 we should be proud of our genetics and crosses. For being a bunch of guerillas a few years ago, our group has come a long way! Thanks brothers!!