Veg lights

I think you should use this light combo in your bigger veg room

• Quantum strip 238 in 4k is sufficent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quantum strip 238 with the Mars Blurple Brilliance

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • CMH315...you have no clearance to flower it anyway, Mars is a good door stopper.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have some options for my veg space and i am not sure which would be the best approach. I want to have the right amount of light to get the best (vibrant, healthy, fast growing) vegging plants.
My veg spaces
20 x 36 x 62 inch tent powered by QB 135 4k running at 150 watts temp stays 70 with present extraction
30 x 60 x 68 inch veg room using 30 x 48 inch space currently with a Samsung Strip Board 4k 238 watts running full temp 75.

I have a CMH 315 with a 4200 bulb. Would that be a better vegger than the 238 watt?

And I have a mars 125 watt reflector (80 watts veg and 125 watt veg and grow) This is a door stopper at the moment. I can add that anywhere.

Whatever is not in use will go in the bloom room at reduced power to spread out the light canopy better.

What do you think?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Sorry it's not one of your options but I've seen the results. And can show you proof if wanted.
Pretty sure that light would crush that space. I bought the 65 for my 36x20 tent. It's currently smashing a 2.5x2.5 area.
I feel I may have missed the question. Sorry.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think i will just leave it as is. The QB135 is perfect for the 36 x 20 tent.
The veg board is working great. If I need the heat in winter i will put the CMH in the veg room.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think the tiles are too cold and that is the problem The light is pretty good for the space. I will figure out how to make that work better. Sub floor and rubber tiles maybe.