VAPES !!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What vapes do you own and which do you prefer ?

Man i have had a few vapes...still have a bunch.

Volcano and solo are my faves...but i just orered a mighty because that volcano is the shit...i need a dog walker and i am done with papers...FOREVER.

mighty arrives in about a week....until then i will use my last half pack of papers...it was a 300 pack of raws 10 a day until it arrives should do it.

:D lets get baked !

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I have the Boundless CFX and a Mighty. The CFX has become the shop/garage vape and the Mighty is the house piece. The Mighty is my only introduction to S&B units. After being blown away by its performance and efficiency I can only imagine the Volcano or the Plenty.

The next vape I want to add to the collection is a Flowerpot VRod.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thanks you guys...i am feeling really good about buying that Mighty about 10 minutes ago. I think for me no other vape would really do it.

The solo was cutting it until the doobs got fat and full of kief and became the dogwalker...that solo and air cant compete but the volcano slays me

400 CDN was the problem. But i do this all day long...its money well spent and with a script tax deductable so why the hell do i cheap out over that and have 5 years of nutrients...

Geeze i think i need to ponder that when i care...problem solved.

The current vapes
solo
air
Utilian 721 which was the shit until i ran shatter in it...never worked right after.
Volcano
Raw 1 1/4 papers...because i like a fat doob. Fat like my pug. Fat like a happy sack of weed fat. so the Mighty is gong to fix this...because i want to be 125 years old to stick it to the man.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
I've had Da Buddha for maybe 6 years, but barely use it. It works fine and all, but I still prefer joints. I'd pack and ship this used one for a choice pack of fem seeds in a minute.

Edit - new wands and mouthpieces etc are easy to order.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I've had Da Buddha for maybe 6 years, but barely use it. It works fine and all, but I still prefer joints. I'd pack and ship this used one for a choice pack of fem seeds in a minute.

Edit - new wands and mouthpieces etc are easy to order.

Maybe this mod can breathe new life into it.

The mod process starts at 5:30

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I recently got this:

For a personal, stealthy vape, this does a good job. Not a huge cloud producer, and not something you can pass around with a bunch of heads. But if you want to get a few hits in this will 100% do the job of getting you medicated.

I got it a few days ago, and I haven't smoked ONCE. Notta, zip. So I'm convinced on this whole vaping thing now, and am saving up for a volcano.

Oh, and you can eat the ABV (Already Been Vaped). Take a glob of peanut butter and sprinkle your used goods on it, and all you taste is the peanut butter. Game changing. It's like I was actually able to get high again with this vape a bowl eat a bowl routine. Loving it!

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
Grashopper
Grasshopper io
Fury 2
VapcapM
Arizer Go
Hammer Vape

Log vapes
Subliminator
Volcano classic
Volcano digital

I used a lot. Volcanos are boring when put against subliminator or flower pot Twax.
Nothing against Storz and bickel, they set the standard but havent changed it in over 20 years.....mighty is the most expensive vape from plastic, wont buy it, even though it hits good and I love Fury vapes too... I can blow bags like a Volcano with my Hammer Vape, old school all glass.

Grasshopper and Argo are my dailys, either glass or metal, no plastic.

Still prefer joints.

I fuggin hate the VapCap. I know many who love it but after 3 years, im still like what? Its my least favorite. I keep it around to donate eventually....:)

Lots of handhelds being made for ecig batteries too, 510 connections

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I fuggin hate the VapCap. I know many who love it but after 3 years, im still like what? Its my least favorite. I keep it around to donate eventually....:)
It's one of those things where you either hate it or love it but you will definitely hate it if you don't get the operation locked down. If I didn't build induction heaters for mine, I don't think I would've stuck with it for so long, but the IH makes it so much better and more convenient to use. The only complaint I have with mine is the draw can be tight on them. I have enough of them here that I'm toying with the idea of modding one to see if I can fix the tight draw.

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
It's one of those things where you either hate it or love it but you will definitely hate it if you don't get the operation locked down. If I didn't build induction heaters for mine, I don't think I would've stuck with it for so long, but the IH makes it so much better and more convenient to use. The only complaint I have with mine is the draw can be tight on them. I have enough of them here that I'm toying with the idea of modding one to see if I can fix the tight draw.
I got it locked down just never got me high as I wanted. Although I havent used an induction box, shout out to PIPES who started it all....I used every lighter I could find.
The lotus for instance looks kinda funny, but heats with a lighter .....but hits like a champ!
Other than that, I dont want it to be negative critique. Dynavap is worth a try, price alone. Too many people love them and rightfully so. The machining and design alone is special too....all metal no plastic. I hate plastic if you cant tell :)

Oreguhnism

Really Active Member
That Grasshopper looks dope af! A bit pricey but sure looks like top notch quality.
Its kind of a tragic love story. Shop fire. Battery un-deliveries pre covid. It is pricey especially titanium, but reasonable because it will compete with some of the desktop stuff. Vapes are spendy I think because the good ones are cannabis only designed and no big money is behind it with the word c-a-n-n-i-b-u-s. A lot of these are one step removed from some engineers basement and it gets pricey electronic wise and now batteries are almost a must for a majority....

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The only complaint I have with mine is the draw can be tight on them. I have enough of them here that I'm toying with the idea of modding one to see if I can fix the tight draw.
Have you tried the captive cap? It's a bit looser the the regular cap.

Has anyone ordered/used any of the 2021 Dynavap gear? What are your thoughts if you have?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I'm right there with you on the caps.

I like the tip design on the VonG more than the new Omni. Any performance difference from your other Ti tips (more heat retentionl)?

Myvoy

It seems everyone I know that has a Mighty or Solo seem to love their vapes. I'm just not 100% sold on vaping yet. I don't get that deep high from vapes so I need to vape during the day and bong it in the evenings. I have few desktops and portables but my go to seems to be Dynavap. I like to run it through a small rig to address the draw....makes such a difference. x31.jpg Also have to use a torch, unless you have a induction unit.