Vapes !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What is your favorite bench vape?

What is your favorite hand held vape? Utlian 721...Ceramic induction. Heats up really fast. holds a charge and you can get huge clouds just dont use rosin or shatter in it. Those cups are bullshit and clog up your vape.

Rosin vape? I like the evoke...its cheap and it works

Hash vape?....Arizer solo so far works the best that i had

I have only had a couple of bench vapes (Arizer Q and Da Buddha)...I prefer a bag filling system but wow can you hit HUGE clouds with Da Buddha!

Tips and tricks? Share them here.

I will think about what I have learned and temps for the various units i have (pics later).

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
So far my only desktop is an e-nano, but I really love it. Just turn it on in the morning and it's hot and ready for me whenever I need a hoot or 3. Haven't touched my solo since I got it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Handheld for herb - Lynx Eden

Only holds about a one-hit bowls worth. Has 4 temp settings. Takes about 10-15 seconds to heat up, then vibrates to remind the stoner to hit it :) It stays on for 4 minutes, or you can shut it off before then.

So far I have tried it on every setting, and after 4 minutes of use each one produced a nice, evenly toasted result with no burn. Tried a second run just to see and it sucked, so one-and-done.

Cleaning is a little tedious, butt everything is well machined an 'finger-tight' is good enough on the little metal parts.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
My vape bar: My go to is the Da buddha by ELEV8. The DB is modified as well with a glass knob additional stainless shims for the heater core. I use the silver surfer glass wand just bigger and better than the DB glass wand. I also buy all my whip hose from the same outfit. I have tried finding cheaper hose but have not been able to of the same quality. The picture shows a glass water pipe hooked to the DB which works well i just don't use it that often. I do not buy many chinese knock offs but on that water pipe i did. IVape bar 001.JPGn this case the knock off was 50 dollars the real one was around a grand. I have several different handheld vape units that i would use for traveling but to me they are obsolete for discretion. I buy disposable travel vapes from Verono from the dispensary. Those little things are the bees knees for riding in your vehicle. When the DB kicks my ass i will move over to the volcano and blow up some balloons. LOL

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
My vape bar: My go to is the Da buddha by ELEV8. The DB is modified as well with a glass knob additional stainless shims for the heater core. I use the silver surfer glass wand just bigger and better than the DB glass wand. I also buy all my whip hose from the same outfit. I have tried finding cheaper hose but have not been able to of the same quality. The picture shows a glass water pipe hooked to the DB which works well i just don't use it that often. I do not buy many chinese knock offs but on that water pipe i did. IView attachment 29391n this case the knock off was 50 dollars the real one was around a grand. I have several different handheld vape units that i would use for traveling but to me they are obsolete for discretion. I buy disposable travel vapes from Verono from the dispensary. Those little things are the bees knees for riding in your vehicle. When the DB kicks my ass i will move over to the volcano and blow up some balloons. LOL
Complete with dualing swiftlets. LOL.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
IMO volcano and mighty, anything else is a compromise you shouldn't make.
LT do you use the dosing capsules from Stortz & Bickle ? I guess everyone has their preferences. I have both of the above that you mention and still prefer my Da Buddha ( ELVA8 ). Any big blowups on RIU lately? lol

quiescent

Super Active Member
Yeah, I do the filling capsules for my mighty. I literally fill a couple hundred every couple months. Still have a unit from 2014. I was hitting vape carts instead for the last couple years but recently switched back. I run and never noticed a problem with them but better safe than sorry.

I had a super silver surfer or something like that, looks like da buddha, in the late 2000s. It ripped for sure and if you need/prefer water its probably better than the volcano in that situation.

Still have my volcano, 12 years old, not too heavily used but it's been left on for months at a time. Storz and bickel kill it, their products are truly top notch.

I haven't blown up on riu but there's definitely been some familiar faces doing the deed. It doesn't matter who is doing it, there's always something going on over there if you click the wrong link lol.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yeah, I do the filling capsules for my mighty. I literally fill a couple hundred every couple months. Still have a unit from 2014. I was hitting vape carts instead for the last couple years but recently switched back. I run and never noticed a problem with them but better safe than sorry.

I had a super silver surfer or something like that, looks like da buddha, in the late 2000s. It ripped for sure and if you need/prefer water its probably better than the volcano in that situation.
k market
Still have my volcano, 12 years old, not too heavily used but it's been left on for months at a time. Storz and bickel kill it, their products are truly top notch.

I haven't blown up on riu but there's definitely been some familiar faces doing the deed. It doesn't matter who is doing it, there's always something going on over there if you click the wrong link lol.
I was going to recommend those to you if you had not tried them. I don't blame you on the vape carts. It was almost a blessing in disguise when some started getting sick from the cart black market. I would venture to say that 90% of the carts here on the east coast are fake and who knows what the hell is in them. Sounds like there is a strong possibility that the culprit is vitamin E acetate. Probable no research on a lot of those kinds of mixing chemicals heated to over 400 degrees and inhaled.

quiescent

Super Active Member
Yeah, at the start the dank carts that ended up here were great. Tasted spot on and the effects were varied. Slowly the quality went down, terps weren't mixed properly per strain and it seemed generic buzz wise.

Turns out the whole time a buddy was getting them semi-locally from a major wholesaler we all know. Once a few of us that know what's up called him out on lowering the quality he changed "brands". Quality remained lower and then the scare happened almost syncronously so I stepped back. I keep a couple around for public consumption but stopped using them otherwise.

I've heard that he's just getting jars of trash distillate now, he was getting better stuff I guess. Dude said there wasn't any of that vit e in em but I don't trust the dude to tell the truth. Second generation guy that acts like he's the head of some Burmese mafia, not like the guys I've been dealing with for over a decade at all. All $$$$$, no moral compass.

Either way flower is way cheaper than the carts were, even with the homie discount I was getting. I think we'll see more than a slight rebound in flower prices from the whole situation.