Uv light

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I run strong dose of ozone in my flowering room between grows after a good cleaning a high dose does kill bugs but it's not a solve all russet mite killer IMO
Bug bombs and bleach everything in your room. Spinosad kills most insects.
Russets and Broad Mites are a bitch! Best to just start over if you are infected.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
As Puff said, it's tough to keep temps that high, plus the humidity goes crazy.
Are you wanting to do this with plants in the room or prepping the room for plants?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Bug bombs and bleach everything in your room. Spinosad kills most insects.
Russets and Broad Mites are a bitch! Best to just start over if you are infected.
Sadly starting over was the end result of the free russet mite infection I even thought I did everything right when I got the infected clones separate tent IPM treatments dunked them bitches but in the end they won lost some old friends moms I had for a spell..... Bug bombs had zero affect the mites nor did sponsad Russet mites are from the devil

D

Deleted member 2835

As Puff said, it's tough to keep temps that high, plus the humidity goes crazy.
Are you wanting to do this with plants in the room or prepping the room for plants?
It's really not that hard turn all your lights on at 100% run dehumidifiers(heat) turn off all ventilation. This isn't something you do with plants in the room so there's no concern about humidity levels.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Sadly starting over was the end result of the free russet mite infection I even thought I did everything right when I got the infected clones separate tent IPM treatments dunked them bitches but in the end they won lost some old friends moms I had for a spell..... Bug bombs had zero affect the mites nor did sponsad Russet mites are from the devil
Yes, there's no sense fighting the damn things, they are gonna win eventually. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and go on.
I can only imagine how many bugs, viruses and pathogens that are going around in the cannabis world now.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I used avid, and forbid back to back. Wiped out the mites. It kills me that PNW sent people that shit along with PM. Not so much as an apology. He was welcomed with open arms you know where. Intentionally fucking up someone's grow to make a dollar is the lowest of lows. Dude should be blacklisted from everywhere.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I used avid, and forbid back to back. Wiped out the mites. It kills me that PNW sent people that shit along with PM. Not so much as an apology. He was welcomed with open arms you know where. Intentionally fucking up someone's grow to make a dollar is the lowest of lows. Dude should be blacklisted from everywhere.
I use Avid (abamectin)
I don't know why I said Spinosad in my earlier comment. lol
I believe you turned me on to the Avid when I was having problems.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I am definitely going to purchase some Avid & Forbid so I have it on hand if anything like the PNW freebies happens again by the time you clued me into Avid & Forbid I had all but killed all my girls with other treatments I knew they would never pull through another round of treatment I was so pissed and mystified that anyone would send infected clones I kind of lost it my entire grow areas & plants ended up being severely "abused" there was much Rass & frass & hack, smash and slam burn & re-burn I was possessed monetary lol