USPS, UPS, FedEx, Carrier Pigeon

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I'm waiting on several things to arrive at my receiver's place, and almost all are getting an extended ride.

3 coming by USPS, all w/ tracking, all have exceeded the 'arrival by' date and no recent tracking updates. UPS [ Amazon mostly ] have slowed tremendously, but still arriving [ unlike USPS].

The best success with timely deliveries is FedEx, which delivers WalMart.com orders, but even they are having hiccups.

No doubt it's mostly attributable to Black Friday, China plague, and now early Christmas private packages, but even so, patience best be in play in double portions.

It should be interesting to see how long a package from The Attitude takes - got the shipping notice today.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.gif

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm waiting on several things to arrive at my receiver's place, and almost all are getting an extended ride.

3 coming by USPS, all w/ tracking, all have exceeded the 'arrival by' date and no recent tracking updates. UPS [ Amazon mostly ] have slowed tremendously, but still arriving [ unlike USPS].

The best success with timely deliveries is FedEx, which delivers WalMart.com orders, but even they are having hiccups.

No doubt it's mostly attributable to Black Friday, China plague, and now early Christmas private packages, but even so, patience best be in play in double portions.

It should be interesting to see how long a package from The Attitude takes - got the shipping notice today.

View attachment 79505
Me too

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I've had good luck with shipping. Most things coming pretty quick. The one exception is some black friday seeds. I got a shipping notification. Three days later when I checked it said, "Shipping label printed. Package is on route to a USPS shipping facility." They printed a label, but haven't actually put it in the mail yet. :cautious:

Streetpro09

Tester
I've had good luck with shipping. Most things coming pretty quick. The one exception is some black friday seeds. I got a shipping notification. Three days later when I checked it said, "Shipping label printed. Package is on route to a USPS shipping facility." They printed a label, but haven't actually put it in the mail yet. :cautious:
Unfortunately that seems to be the norm. Trying to view it from their perspective and all I can come up with is: they must make the lable and think that shows the customer that the ball is rolling? Idk kinda pisses me off too when they do that shit.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
The labels are printed at home, it registers with po, then they drop pkgs off at night or whenever. When you see guys on IG with stacks of priority boxes goin out, most labels printed from computer at home. Believe you have to make acct with usps, not sure. Between Christmas and the idiot ripping sorting machines, mail is a lil off, but not much.