Useful sites...

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

The first link just helped me with a problem with one of my strains. Waiting to get a camera. Seems like I have a boron deficiency. Happens with this strain @ 3 weeks flower every time. Then it subsides by itself. First the smallest sugar leaves will get light green in certain areas, then change to small dead brown areas in the middle of the leaf. Does this for 2 weeks, stops and then grows fine from there and finishes great.

It may be my nutes. I use Protekt and Foliage Pro (Dyna-Gro) in veg then add in Bloom the second week of flower. I noticed that Foliage Pro has no Boron in it but the Grow formula does. Going to switch for the next grow and see what happens.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Good stuff man

curious2garden

Really Active Member
The first link just helped me with a problem with one of my strains. Waiting to get a camera. Seems like I have a boron deficiency. Happens with this strain @ 3 weeks flower every time. Then it subsides by itself. First the smallest sugar leaves will get light green in certain areas, then change to small dead brown areas in the middle of the leaf. Does this for 2 weeks, stops and then grows fine from there and finishes great.

It may be my nutes. I use Protekt and Foliage Pro (Dyna-Gro) in veg then add in Bloom the second week of flower. I noticed that Foliage Pro has no Boron in it but the Grow formula does. Going to switch for the next grow and see what happens.
I absolutely adore DynaGro Foliage Pro, but in flower I use GH 3 Flora Series.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
If a broke ass like myself, the free samples for folks doing smaller grows is nice. Megacrop, URB, FishShit, Aurora Innovations, never won any giveaways of the supposed good stuff on IG, bud bread, etc. But I did learn bout Megacrop and it and urb and the homeade stuff, I still have a soft spot for liquid karma, but not in buying, more as in using up what I got. I still have my terp grow and bloom from AI, lol, not used them, no need. But Megacrop, URB and the homeade calmagsweet misture, so far is as simple as Ive gotten it with the best results. But opinions may vary, lol jme. But gotta love the free samples, that URB they threw in two extra smalls for me, Im still using it after 8 months and have a bottle left. lol. But I will buy when out, used mycos one time, didn't like, befre that always used great white with much success. But im an URB guy now. Do have to pay shipping on most freebies.

Noticed Stiicky polsted a good link. The one I noticed that you don't hear about, and its because in Oregon you have to list even proprietory ingredients on the label, and they tested Bud Candy and here's the link. What led me to make my own from research found. I realize how proprietory deals work, many like to keep their secret ingredients secret. But this bugged me. Also, per the oregon deal, back in the nineties, best piss test product makers ever. Can't quite remember the name, something Labs,Liberty Research? but their products were called stealth, synthetic pee but worked everytime with your own pee, no water what you been doin, then they come out with the minuteman, that you just put added the water that came with it and that shit heated up by itself and was good synthetic pee, but they shut down before getting shut down, they wasn't gonna give up their proprietory ingredients.

https://www.oregon.gov/ODA/programs/Pesticides/Documents/2018Advisories/BudCandy.pdf

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

I've used products from this site for well over a decade....long before Great White/OgBiowar/all the other pot centered /marketed formulas hit the market. Their finely meshed/soluble VAM is about all I think is needed...but I've used the Biorush/Biorush Plus/Complete formulas as well over the years with great success...both indoors and out and on cannabis and veggies as well. (Note: Some of these mixes contain added polymers for outdoor uses...if you don't want the polymers...avoid the mixes that say "Horta sorb" on the listing)

shimz

vapest
I've used products from this site for well over a decade....long before Great White/OgBiowar/all the other pot centered /marketed formulas hit the market. Their finely meshed/soluble VAM is about all I think is needed...but I've used the Biorush/Biorush Plus/Complete formulas as well over the years with great success...both indoors and out and on cannabis and veggies as well. (Note: Some of these mixes contain added polymers for outdoor uses...if you don't want the polymers...avoid the mixes that say "Horta sorb" on the listing)

Cool site. Thank you for the heads up! I ordered 1# of fine endo/ecto VAM and 1# of biorush. Free shipping, cant beat that!

I plan on amending my coco with the VAM at transplant and using the biorush in my weekly tea.